EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

6mROTVsh.jpg

I envy. The book is so thin.

Small Sebenza has been in my pocket for the past two days....and will likely remain in my pocket for the next two days. Just been one of those Grab-n-Go weeks where I barely have time to change my underwear, much less the knife I’m carrying or the watch I’m wearing.

I did manage a few minutes of downtime this afternoon to snap a few pics. In hindsight, my time would’ve probably have been better spent swapping out my briefs.

Guess my priorities are a wee-bit wonked up.

31717CBD-E4B8-438E-A66A-317076019D23.jpeg

jRiawgR.jpg

New one this week. Cheburkov Voron. First Russian folder for me.
Nice Voron--congrats on that one! Cheburkovs are a great value, Alex's designs are outstanding, and the craftsmanship of the Workshop is excellent. The Cheburkov Channel is the thread for sharing pics of yours and checking out other members' knives and thoughts.

Getting an early start on Front Flipper Friday.

F6INX8x.jpg

A great knife, I wish it had a clip, I would carry it more if it did. The knife has a bit of a learning curve, as there is very little real estate of a flipper tab. Jimping on the lock bar is a bit aggressive, but has worn down. Action reminds me less of a bearing pivot and more of the smoothest on washers, like my TSF Beast.

Certainly opens with a very loud thwack. Would be nice if it were lighter, with Ti liners instead of steel.

Back