EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

b90VjPP.jpg

Yup...that’s right. Sipping tea from a mug covered in snowflakes after a long hot, humid, sweaty work day.
A mix and match carry for today. Served me well, and did their jobs.
Hope today was all good for everyone...time to relax!
9D907960-3C84-437B-BDAB-4FFA351B426B.jpeg

I own this combination of flashlight , two of the best on the market I would say, thanks guy.
It works great, been using this set up on an LX2 body and on a old A2 body and I have yet to find anything that does what it does as well. Makes me wish I had bought a bunch of LX2 lights when they were clearing them out years go for under $100.

Welcome to BladeForums B Blade Scholar , very nice ZT for your first post.

Follow this link I’m giving you as it will tell you how to post pictures on BladeForums, also use that link to also practice picture posting, that is what that link is for, + everything looks better with pictures.

Again, welcome to BladeForums, you’ll be among friends here.

Link: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...sources-use-this-thread-for-practice.1788522/
Thank you! That’s very helpful!

That looks great, I have not checked into Buck in years but I gotta ask if its stock and if it is what model?

It's a stock Buck Sprint in carbon fiber. Great lightweight knife, they have different materials, there is also a micarta one, then some basic models that are cheaper. I love it, great design, and melts into the hand. The marbled cf they used is amazing.

Back