EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Well then, my Whippersnapper pivot came loose…. Guess ima use others for my little hikes for today ☺️

C676-B8-B5-19-CE-425-F-96-E1-AC64883-FC522.jpg
5-BA5-A048-8432-4-A9-C-B665-F2529-ED925-A0.jpg

BC133-EC4-C139-4-A5-C-A7-F4-63-DDD443-DC55.jpg

497685-BB-F367-457-F-9-AA3-97-C77033-DF08.jpg
3-F31-E95-A-F182-4360-A078-54015-BD64870.jpg
BF211-FFB-77-F6-4746-816-D-327-F76-BDB81-A.jpg

Both look knife. I have RGT's burlap micarta scales for my PM2 and they are fantastic. I had a Smock, and I wanted to like it, but that button stuck out too much. I didn't like the CF scales, maybe if I can get my hands on that micarta version I'd like it better.
Thank you! They are both RGT scales. I went with linen on the Smock because I have never tried that kind before. I feel like they lack character compared to the canvas but hopefully they age well.

The button doesn't bother me but it could be shorter now that you mention it. And yeah I wouldn't like the carbon fiber either.

We drove up here to our Vermont hideaway Tuesday to attack the log-length firewood that's been on our camp landing for far too long. We rented a little U-Haul box trailer and loaded up our splitter and a few other things we've been meaning to take north and got here just as the sun set behind the ridge across the way. The forest foliage is lusher this year than I can remember and the wireless signal is consequently stupidly weak as we only have one cell tower at some distance with line-of-sight not blocked by the surrounding hills and trillions of leaves between it and our Yagi antenna. I've only been able to load pics of Tuesday's travel carry in the two days since we arrived and I'll take a shot at posting 'em now....

fFoaLg0.jpg

4180qql.jpg

Last edited:
Haven't posted in like three years. Still use and carry my knives and more often then not its one of these two. Have I missed anything crazy? What steel is all the rage these days?
Dvj43rL.jpg
Really digging that small fixed. :) Welcome back!
Not gonna get into steels here. 🤣😂🤣😂

What's wrong with me? These past few days I've been forgetting to pocket my EDCs when going to work. I usually carry two knives in one pocket. A G10 millie and a case or GEC slipjoint (each in a flimsy nylon carrying ouch so they'd sit well in one pocket.) I suppose a motorcycle rider has to slap on several oddments and trinkets before setting off that he's bound to forget a few things. .

Back