EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Now's the pay off, fresh out of the garden, stuff for a salad tonight with a little help from my friends.
6vsXaXE.jpg
Good-looking cucumbers!

I went for a round of medical visits today--a visit with my orthopedic PA and testing at the hospital in advance of my knee replacement in two weeks. It seemed appropriate to bring my own Doctor along.

pxk2eO4.jpg

g6Cq6Ky.jpg
Shouldn’t be a problem if the two “DR’s” don’t have differing opinions. 😂🤣

I went for a round of medical visits today--a visit with my orthopedic PA and testing at the hospital in advance of my knee replacement in two weeks. It seemed appropriate to bring my own Doctor along.

pxk2eO4.jpg

g6Cq6Ky.jpg
Bionic buddies! Tuesday I go downtown about shoulder replacement surgery. I'm planning to ask them to give me a whole new arm like the winter soldier!

Bionic buddies! Tuesday I go downtown about shoulder replacement surgery. I'm planning to ask them to give me a whole new arm like the winter soldier!
This is my second new joint, having done the opposite hip a while back. My shoulders are next, though I'm hoping for some tweaks/repairs for them instead of replacement. I could really use a whole new body at this point, but the docs don't think my head is worth all that work.

I wonder how our friend GB940Rookie GB940Rookie is making out with his new hip from last month and I seem to recall that the estimable Z Zeroedin was due to get a new hip of his own just about now. Hope all is and will go well for all our under-the-knife Knife Knuts! :thumbsup:

Back