EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Saturday, Buck 110 LT

7it1Pq2.jpg

This is one that is also in my current rotation of edc folders. Great slicer and deceptively strong for heavy cutting. I like the hap40 blade.

:thumbsup: It is such a great knife. I’ve said it so many times, but it’s true. Spydies really shine when you actually USE them. This is the most wonderfully thin blade I own in this length. Great edge retention and sharpening ease with Hap40. And when you need to grab a handful and really bear down and rip through something, great ergos and leverage on that handle.
Just a killer overall package. I had to carry it every day for a while for all that to really finally click.

I'm only carrying it because I put in my pocket just after I bought it, which I did purely out of curiosity. I had to know what a $3.87 knife from Wallyworld looked, felt and operated like. I have to say...I'm pretty darn amazed. Reasonably sharp, solid lock up, adjustable pivot and no blade play. It's certainly no BM, Spydie or Kershaw (don't even know what steel was used), but...I've been thinkin' about what I paid for most of my knives and how I could buy 40 or more of these with the money spent on one of them. LOL

(If I'd realized it was tip down carry only I might not have gotten it. Ha...)

2JdkPDi

Last edited:
Back