EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Does the other side of that knife look like this?

116648857_3104266689668597_8029589194084452919_o-jpg.1392154

I can't tell if yours is a regular or a Mini.

Unless those are giant string beans I'd guess its a mini...nice piece either way!!

Back from our camping trip, and couldn't have asked for a better time. The weather cleared up for a window surrounding our trip, campfire ban lifted just days before, sunset colors were popping, and generally just had a wonderful time. The wind (which can get pretty crazy on this lake) even died down for it to be flat while my son and I kayaked all the way to the opposite end of the lake (5 miles), and then picked up just a little to be at our backs for the return paddle. Amazing!

oamJoOS.jpg

la8cMfT.jpg

D3rCqpF.jpg

O8Q3zbp.jpg

1dRvZIc.jpg

xX0mokr.jpg

dOVoGVF.jpg

bqP8WNw.jpg

It occurred to me that the back of these Alox limiteds could serve as a date stamp for a photo. Fitting for the sun setting on this 2021 season.

YwbYU87.jpg

Last edited:
Today's the end of my Hinderer Week, carrying a different knife daily. I started last Tuesday after 3 days straight with my newest, partly so I could sneak it in again for Firetac Friday and partly so I could carry this one for MP1 Micarta Monday. This was my favorite RHK for quite some time both for it's nicely mottled red showside scale and also as it was pretty much the best flipper of all mine after it arrived. I still like it quite a bit, but have been really impressed with both my two Skinny's and now the Firetac for their lesser girth both of handle and blade and the action afforded by their TriWay pivots. I still like 'em all, though, and expect they'll be keepers as there's not much of any duplication in the lot of 'em.

T1VT4N6.jpg

7MSdyh9.jpg

Back