EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

#Кп1рнес п уик

20210929-044713.jpg
My guy, it takes a keen eye, professional lighting, and top notch camera equipment to make even gourmet food look appealing in a photo.......give it a rest, please.

Knives = YES
Food & other people's knives = NO, bad filtrum

I had fun with my Seven Hinderers in Seven Days Week, but was pretty much longing to switch things up by the end of it. I actually switched up during the day too as I started out with carrying my Olamic Swish to PT in my satchel (got that, bigolegator bigolegator ?--and no comments about man bag and swish either 😒)...

JeVY6mO.jpg

KEA7lL3.jpg

..but switched to my Inkosingo this afternoon as I decided to work on tightening up our basement bulkhead. I never got past sweeping it out as a couple thunderstorms came through and put the kibosh on that. I shot these over in the woodshop when I went to get the stiff bristle broom to clean out under the stairs. This knife was bought to go to work, but it's somehow spent little time at that and deserves some snail trails and scuffs to fulfill its true destiny. I'd want Dcdavis Dcdavis to look more kindly on this one as I saw he carried his yesterday. ;)

IhRBlhj.jpg

6nYFAp7.jpg

So I thought I’d try something a bit different today…maybe call it “A Day in the Life….”

My idea was to try and snap a pic anytime my travels found me in a spot with a somewhat scenic backdrop.

Today, that turned out to be water in every instance. I’d hoped to get a sunset shot to cap off the day, but it was a beautiful evening and we decided to eat outside for the first time this season. Forgot all about “knives and pictures” for a good while there.

Anyway, these are some of the lakes and waterways of our little coastal town. Gotta admit, the last two on the bridge had me puckered up something fierce. Had a death grip on the small 31 while it was hovering over the inlet.

Again, just figured I’d try out something new. If this ain’t the place for it, I trust you’ll let me know.
9B3C5CA3-C22D-4FE0-83A0-55E7C83A37BF.jpegF654FCEC-8481-46C5-AA00-73B0E6550104.jpeg409C3EA2-6475-4827-809F-FDD57B6A1547.jpeg0068A260-3269-4D71-9C06-E8FE36F3DE3E.jpeg4D7208B9-0FBB-4154-AB05-CBB4BB706D45.jpeg

And yeah, I accidentally discovered today that if you zoom out on the iPhone you get clear images of the background. It happened inadvertently with one crap photo. At least I know it now….after what, 11 years with an iPhone?

I had fun with my Seven Hinderers in Seven Days Week, but was pretty much longing to switch things up by the end of it. I actually switched up during the day too as I started out with carrying my Olamic Swish to PT in my satchel (got that, bigolegator bigolegator ?--and no comments about man bag and swish either 😒)...

JeVY6mO.jpg

KEA7lL3.jpg

..but switched to my Inkosingo this afternoon as I decided to work on tightening up our basement bulkhead. I never got past sweeping it out as a couple thunderstorms came through and put the kibosh on that. I shot these over in the woodshop when I went to get the stiff bristle broom to clean out under the stairs. This knife was bought to go to work, but it's somehow spent little time at that and deserves some snail trails and scuffs to fulfill its true destiny. I'd want Dcdavis Dcdavis to look more kindly on this one as I saw he carried his yesterday. ;)

IhRBlhj.jpg

6nYFAp7.jpg
I’m usually a fan of micarta inlay compared to the Pj Inkosi as far as feel in hand. I haven’t even noticed it this time around. The longer and more consistently I carry a knife the more the just become second nature 6AC46C1A-3116-4B02-9FB9-165176C7F230.jpeg

So I thought I’d try something a bit different today…maybe call it “A Day in the Life….”

My idea was to try and snap a pic anytime my travels found me in a spot with a somewhat scenic backdrop.

Today, that turned out to be water in every instance. I’d hoped to get a sunset shot to cap off the day, but it was a beautiful evening and we decided to eat outside for the first time this season. Forgot all about “knives and pictures” for a good while there.

Anyway, these are some of the lakes and waterways of our little coastal town. Gotta admit, the last two on the bridge had me puckered up something fierce. Had a death grip on the small 31 while it was hovering over the inlet.

Again, just figured I’d try out something new. If this ain’t the place for it, I trust you’ll let me know.
View attachment 1649895View attachment 1649896View attachment 1649897View attachment 1649898View attachment 1649900

And yeah, I accidentally discovered today that if you zoom out on the iPhone you get clear images of the background. It happened inadvertently with one crap photo. At least I know it now….after what, 11 years with an iPhone?
What city is in the background of 3rd photo if you don't mind saying? Looks a lot like Fort Myers

Back