EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

brbivB.jpg

Here is my EDC for the day. I got the Blues.
1) On the left is Rolex white gold submariner #smurf
2) ReyLight flashlight;
3) Bleu minimalist billfold by Goyard, Paris;
4) On the right is the full custom Michael J. Smith "Conquerer" with Mother of Pearl scales, Mike Norris Damascus blade and Damascus hand-filed backspacer, and Robert Eggerling gorgeous fire-blued mosaic Damascus bolsters, and blued and jeweled liners;
5) And at bottom is the Case XX Canoe slip joint with ring-cut woolly mammoth covers by Sampson Customs.IMG_2646.JPG

Last edited:
White River Knife & Tool Sendero designed by Jerry Fisk...next to a swivel sheath I just finished for it ;) I do not take orders for fixed blade sheaths but I had to make something to carry this a little better than what it was sent with.

Untitled by GaryWGraley, on Flickr

Their sheath is nicely done, but the strap and the small slot to return the blade to, I wanted a pouch style but that wide guard makes the new sheath look like a gun holster :) but that guard is very nice, the whole knife is just plain nice...

G2

White River Knife & Tool Sendero designed by Jerry Fisk...next to a swivel sheath I just finished for it ;) I do not take orders for fixed blade sheaths but I had to make something to carry this a little better than what it was sent with.

Their sheath is nicely done, but the strap and the small slot to return the blade to, I wanted a pouch style but that wide guard makes the new sheath look like a gun holster :) but that guard is very nice, the whole knife is just plain nice...

G2
Nice sheath

Back