EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

That is a very attractive DM knife…do you have more photos?
I’ll be posting plenty in the coming days. At the beach for the week so hopefully I’ll get some good shots lol

yiIq7qE.jpg

ETA: this pic is from David. Not my own

Last edited:
A slightly modified Endura.
I found the middle lump in the handle annoying. I was pretty much exactly where I wanted to set my middle finger.

Was:
2WraSj1.jpg

Is:
QV3sp3u.jpg

I find that the modification greatly improves the handle for me.

Slicey Sunday. I’ll probably switch out the folder sometime next week, but going to keep the Ronin 2 around for the week at least hopefully. Was a favorite for a long time, but had fallen out of love with it for some reason. Not sure why as it’s a great utility blade and goes through cardboard like a laser beam.
A6D8AD92-C73D-4ABF-A462-828B23E673D2.jpeg

…edit; After carrying my Ronin IWB again for the day, I remembered why I quit carrying it on my person. The handle Jabs me in the ribs every time I move or sit down and it’s very hard to get it back in the sheath without removing the whole thing. Sadly, it will be going back to workshop table duty or carry in a jacket pocket in the winter. I would love a vertical leather sheath for it that rode at a normal height and would probably carry it more then, but I’m not going to spend that kind of money to make this comfortable.

Last edited:
Back