EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

full

full

I've gotta imagine bearing steel holds an edge like nobody's business with that Spydie HT. Have you taken down the angle of the edge to take advantage of this steel's remarkable endurance? Does it rust at the first sign of a raindrop? I'd really like to put that steel through its paces considering its reported performance compared to 1095 which I'm much more familiar with.

View attachment 1099634 Carrying my new toy today. For a big knife it feels lighter than it is and carries well.

Beautiful Benchmade. What's the closed length?

Me today...

40519908723_1b9c121a6c_k.jpg

I've gotta imagine bearing steel holds an edge like nobody's business with that Spydie HT. Have you taken down the angle of the edge to take advantage of this steel's remarkable endurance? Does it rust at the first sign of a raindrop? I'd really like to put that steel through its paces considering its reported performance compared to 1095 which I'm much more familiar with.

Beautiful Benchmade. What's the closed length?

Me today...

40519908723_1b9c121a6c_k.jpg

Thanks its about 5-3/8" closed, 9-3/8" overall length. Ive been on a large knife kick lately and carrying it nonstop since i got it.

I have a bear and son bali looks identical to that benchmark. Would love a Benchmade 51 after handling one but more realistically been considering a bradley kimura as the BnS is good for practicing flipping but leaves a little to be desired in f+f/materials etc.

Thanks its about 5-3/8" closed, 9-3/8" overall length. Ive been on a large knife kick lately and carrying it nonstop since i got it.

I have a bear and son bali looks identical to that benchmark. Would love a Benchmade 51 after handling one but more realistically been considering a bradley kimura as the BnS is good for practicing flipping but leaves a little to be desired in f+f/materials etc.

The new Kimuras are made by Bear and Son if I'm not mistaken. Reviews have been mixed. Especially in the F&F department. You might be better off just saving for the morpho.

Back