EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I found that front flippers are easier if I use only the very tip of my finger to sweep the flipper back.

I think your black/ultem Arcade with purple thumb studs may indeed look better than my plain all Ti Arcade.

View attachment 2358177
Just the very tip of your thumb right? Yea I've tried a few different ways and slightly different ways work better for different front flippers that I have. I've seen some people use their index finger from over the top of it and that one never really works for me. But I'm comfortable flipping these bad boys, they do wear on my thumb over time much more than my gold standard thumb stud knives. I've been using the very tip of my thumb lately a bit too and that seems to work real well because my thumbs all callused up up there.

H1hWMMP.jpg

Just the very tip of your thumb right? Yea I've tried a few different ways and slightly different ways work better for different front flippers that I have. I've seen some people use their index finger from over the top of it and that one never really works for me. But I'm comfortable flipping these bad boys, they do wear on my thumb over time much more than my gold standard thumb stud knives. I've been using the very tip of my thumb lately a bit too and that seems to work real well because my thumbs all callused up up there.
Also, I find it's easier if my hand is rotated palm down, back of hand up, when I try to front flip.

I stayed with the 7.5” Boudicca all weekend and the better part of today.

Had a little cool front move in last night and temps dropped from the 90’s to the 70’s. It’s really a bit remarkable how much better I feel overall once the high heat and ridiculous humidity gets pushed out. Less aches and pains, a lot more energy and a noticeably improved disposition. Gotta love fall.

IMG_0710.jpegIMG_0652.jpeg

Back