EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I usually carry my iMamba in my back pocket, but put it in the front with my .357 magnum tonight to make room for the Stitch in the back. It rubbing against the pistol grip has left marks 🤔 and I’m trying to figure out how the rubber left those marks. Oh well. (EDIT - the 357 rides in a pocket holster.)

IMG_3647.jpeg
IMG_3648.jpeg
IMG_3659.jpeg
RenderedImage.jpeg

Last edited:
Mornin guys. I hope everyone is doing good and everyone's family is safe and sound and healthy. I recieved this Burger a couple of days ago, and it is just blowing me away. I had a Burger about a decade ago, maybe a little longer back, but I bought that older one used (same with this one) and it must have been from when he kind of first started making knives because that thing was a whole different type of animal. The old one had g10 scales, one blue titanium liner, and teflon washers. That was my first front flipper and it really didn't flip worth a crap. That or nobody really understood front flippers back then, including myself, and instead of flipping it, I'd try slow roll it open. I guess I should give it more credit, however it definitely didn't flip like a well done modern front flipper on bearings. Anyways, back to this one, it is amazing! I'm usually not the biggest fan of front flippers because it's really hard to get the detent and the jimping just right. It's like you have to have the perfect ratio of smooth or more aggressive jimping in relation to how strong or soft the detent is. Well this one has that perfect ratio for me. It's an Atlas SFL with Westinghouse micarta and Elmax at 60 HRC. Extremely happy with it. 😀
Burger Atlas SFL.jpgBurger Atlas SFL1.jpgBurger Atlas SFL2.jpg

It's Manix Monday.

i-dXxKcNL-L.jpg

Back