EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

KYmLrS15_o.jpg
CxffQ7Lz_o.jpg

Well yesterday was a good day, found the problem with the sprinkler system😋 just as a hail storm passed through. Today it’s getting repaired if the snow does cover up the line🙁. I’m going to carry my Laconico Gemini that just came back from Hedonizmdan Hedonizmdan . He spiffed it up by anodizing the body then put a killer edge on the D2 blade. . Wish me luck on getting this done before the sun comes out😉

Well yesterday was a good day, found the problem with the sprinkler system😋 just as a hail storm passed through. Today it’s getting repaired if the snow does cover up the line🙁. I’m going to carry my Laconico Gemini that just came back from Hedonizmdan Hedonizmdan . He spiffed it up by anodizing the body then put a killer edge on the D2 blade. . Wish me luck on getting this done before the sun comes out😉

Nice!!!! Sent him my only titanium frame lock and said do whatever........ Its heading to me now.. Due Saturday... Definitely need a.pick me up!!!

I had to dress up, (slightly) to attend a cousin's funeral yesterday, and I carried the Native, so I could unclip it & drop in in my pocket. I needn't have bothered, because right off I spotted a guy with a well worn Benchmade clip showing on his dress pants pocket, and another with a Hinderer.

And going lightweight again today.

Last edited:
Back