EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

iQG3AMJh.jpg

the only one for travel by rail, no problem in the pocket

418171.jpg
That Swiss army card is such a cool little tool. IDK how many times I had used it in the field to sign/fill out tags, used the scissors to cut dates for time of kill for the game and other hunting buddies used it plenty too.

I flew in the US years ago and had it in my wallet not even thinking twice. They confiscated the tiny little knife and the scissors out of it. Made me pretty sad. I finally just replaced it a few months ago.

Oh man, I hate to hear that. I’ve got my fingers crossed for you. It’s hard enough waiting on a delivery that arrives on time, much less a mixup.
I just recently had a package go from California to Jersey City, NJ (pretty close to me), then take a ride to Buffalo, NY. It's now sitting in Rochester, NY for some reason. I will never understand the USPS.

I just recently had a package go from California to Jersey City, NJ (pretty close to me), then take a ride to Buffalo, NY. It's now sitting in Rochester, NY for some reason. I will never understand the USPS.

I had one come from Cali, made it as far as Phillipsburg NJ and then it headed. Back to Cali on another weeks furlough😡......The human touch its called.😉......Generally, if it can be fouled up a human can do it well....

That Swiss army card is such a cool little tool. IDK how many times I had used it in the field to sign/fill out tags, used the scissors to cut dates for time of kill for the game and other hunting buddies used it plenty too.

I flew in the US years ago and had it in my wallet not even thinking twice. They confiscated the tiny little knife and the scissors out of it. Made me pretty sad. I finally just replaced it a few months ago.

don't know if there is an airport (in the world) offers the "store for retrival" service (sorry I have no idea how to say it).
Some railway stations in some countries / cities offer the service, if passenger brings goods not allowed to carry on, s/he can "store" the item in the railway station and get a receipt, when s/he returns to the same station in the upcoming 1-3 months, s/he can get the item back with the receipt.

I hate that crap. I haven’t had it happen in a while but I had two to do that back before Christmas. One was coming from Texas and I live in South Carolina. It ended up going to Washington State, Michigan, and then Pennsylvania before hitting South Carolina. It’s insane.

Nodded off before posting last night so I’m rewinding the thread back to Monday for a quick minute. Don’t worry, I’ll hit the “Live” button on the remote as soon as I finish typing. You guys probably won’t even notice anything odd.

MD SK09 for a “Momentarily Monday” carry:

yqRGZUa.jpeg
FlwJa9i.jpeg
j1cWtEF.jpeg

And we’re back to Tuesday. If you felt nauseous during the warp or you see something around you that didn’t quite reset properly just let me know. I’m still trying to resolve a few kinks in the software. Thanks.

Back