EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

0vDhqeZ.jpg

LThat DLT exclusive sure is a looker, I always enjoy seeing you post that one 👍🍻
Thanks my Friend ! I’m a man of my word I have no plans of letting it go but if I were you’d be the one 👍🏻🍻
Used it today to open the box for my new Type R Honda OEM Carbon fiber wing to replace the factory gloss black one. Cut threw the box like butter :)
YwXN58v.jpeg

elm01hl.jpeg

Bt7mKYM.jpeg

Last edited:
Well, I'm back from our time in Vermont. There's no internet up at our camp and the cell signal's weak and intermittent, so I just took time off from knife pics and posting as we dealt with putting things in order there after too long a time away, working on the Polaris Ranger to get it up and running again, spending time and catching up with our neighbors, and dealing on several levels with the timber trespass that had been visited upon us. It was great to be up in our woods, though, and our modest camp home was in surprisingly good shape despite our too long inattention.

Anyway, it was NKD as my pre-order from last November hit my local PO this morning. I see TenShun705 TenShun705 has his video up regarding his and I'll be back tomorrow with some thoughts and impression on mine. In the meantime, here's a few pics of the new CruCarta M2 side-by-side with my kindred PM2 for Micarta Monday.

hLKPb4T.jpg

WOcrNqO.jpg

DKQOrE9.jpg

Back