EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

20240508-080752.jpg
Such an awesome looking blade setup. K390?

Great knife that chute....Luv mine in terravantium........ Just makes me smile every time I deploy the blade!!!😉
Man, I agree! Such a cool design. I think it's a knife that didn't get as much attention as I think it should have. The fit and finish on mine is really dang good too, and it has easily one of the smoothest actions of any folder I've ever had. I'd like to get one of the Terravantium models one of these days, but gosh dang are there a ton of different awesome knives that I'd like to get my hands on. Too many knives out there, too little money.

Man, I agree! Such a cool design. I think it's a knife that didn't get as much attention as I think it should have. The fit and finish on mine is really dang good too, and it has easily one of the smoothest actions of any folder I've ever had. I'd like to get one of the Terravantium models one of these days, but gosh dang are there a ton of different awesome knives that I'd like to get my hands on. Too many knives out there, too little money.

True...never enough cash.for the steel I lust after!😉.....Although my wants have been less.for a while... In quantity anyway, not quality or price though😜

Back