EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

furX9dG.jpeg

Enjoyed the beautiful weather today with a nice sunset hike

WlhhndQ.jpeg

ddIN164.jpeg

vHYaseG.jpeg
Beautiful area. Looks like a great place to recharge.
I ventured into Magdeburg, Germany for grandma's passing. She came here with grandpa from Ukraine 25 years ago. All her friends love her here, she wrote poetry, kept going to all the concerts she could and only missed her last two painting classes before she left at 96. (had help getting around the last few years). Grandpa passed back in 2008, they almost made it to staying married for 50 years and are now buried here together.
cnLKTFt.jpg

So went for a walk, it was a good day and today it's looking the same. Only knife with me on the trip is Manly Wasp in sandvik steel.
zEL1NGb.jpeg

BmKySbI.jpeg

Condolences to you and your family. Sounds like many memories to keep you company.

I ventured into Magdeburg, Germany for grandma's passing. She came here with grandpa from Ukraine 25 years ago. All her friends love her here, she wrote poetry, kept going to all the concerts she could and only missed her last two painting classes before she left at 96. (had help getting around the last few years). Grandpa passed back in 2008, they almost made it to staying married for 50 years and are now buried here together.
cnLKTFt.jpg

So went for a walk, it was a good day and today it's looking the same. Only knife with me on the trip is Manly Wasp in sandvik steel.
zEL1NGb.jpeg

BmKySbI.jpeg

Condolences to you and your family. She sounds like an amazing lady

Back