EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Feeling gentlemanly today...courtesy of my buddy @Quiet :D

20190614_094313.jpg

~Chip

@kda89508
After you copy that imgur link and start a new post, click on the landscape icon.
wB0HYFT.jpg

Paste the code into the box that opens - that will post the image, rather than the link. (In a thread like this, many people aren't going to chase links...especially when there is no description to lure them)

@kda89508 , hh is right about people not chasing links for pics. Even easier than using the "landscape icon", at imgur copy the BB Code link and paste that directly into the text box where you'd write your message. Your pic will appear Voila! just like this....

Ah9vJP0.jpg

OFF:
HOLY SHEET, DUDES! This vid made my coffee colder than watching any of yo pics. Damn its long. Destroys happiness and shit, highly recommend:thumbsup:

87qa.jpg

If you’re like me, you get knives in the mail every so often and you say to yourself, “This is a great knife or “ehh, it’s alright” or whatever. Sometimes though, you get one and say, “Wow, this might be The One!”...today is one of those days. KD Knives Arsen from polish maker Kamil Dlugosz.

OFF:
HOLY SHEET, DUDES! This vid made my coffee colder than watching any of yo pics. Damn its long. Destroys happiness and shit, highly recommend:thumbsup:
I actually watched the whole thing, Filtrum. My cold root beer didn't get warm, but it was gone not all the way through. Kinda cool, nicely done vid, but about half way through I felt like the end of the Universe as we know it couldn't come fast enough. :rolleyes:

Back