EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

e6dfd2988ad00b3a3ff2772bd6786b1b.jpg

As my first post...(I'm currently camera Impaired, I can take pictures, but computer issues impede my transferring them to my computer), My EDC carry includes the following:
1)a Leatherman PST-2 (in a leather square holder)
2)a Leatherman "Micra" (attached to my Key ring)
3) TWO Kershaw("Freefall" 3840X) Tanto-point liner lock clipped to my jeans pockets
4) a Zippo pipe lighter (I don't Smoke, but I heat my house with solid fuel) and the Zippo pipe lighter is just the thing to use to burn off a new set of mantles in a Coleman lantern

And depending on weather (and which jacket I wear in response) there is some sort of bright LED flashlight in the pocket but USUALLY a 120 lumen mini-Mag, but there's a streamlight stylus that lives in my Black Carhart hoodie along with me Leatherman Fuse and Cold Steel Pendleton Lite-Hunter.

In my Tan Carhart lives a 2-cell C-cell Mag-Lite and a Cold Steel Master Hunter, I had a Leatherman Wave, but lost it over a year ago and haven't replaced it yet.

I don't walk to my mailbox after dark after dark without my Delta Elite 10mm 1911-A1, because as long as our neighborhood bear runs away he will live a long and healthy life, but the first time he doesn't run. I'm going to fill him up with 180grain Hollow-points!

Lastly a small Gerber Frame-lock knife (specific model: 418U) of that I lost in the last two months (it was small <2" blade and all stainless steel and if I could recall where I bought it, I'd buy another (It was less than $10))it is a great little knife to "lose" in a pocket full of change...

Last edited:
IMG_2127.jpg IMG_4136.jpg
That Lucas Burnley fella sure knows how to design a good looking knife..
View attachment 1145536

Good looking indeed and nothing quite feels Like wood. What model is that beauty?

Added a few of my wood handled folders for a visual.

Edit: just realized the perspective is way off between the 2 pics lol. The bottom is a "large" A. Wright and sons lambsfoot with a 3" blade in rosewood and closer to the size of the BM north fork on top.

Back