EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

WrGw5zh.jpg
dat ass!

My bike is my need for speed now although I “try” to save most of my adrenaline rush for the track at PIR . I do pick my spots on the 47 into Vernonia but not as ruthless as I was in my younger days . I miss my 03 Mustang Cobra with just bolt ons I had 502 rwh and about 542 rwt . Ran a 11.8 in the 1/4 mile at Portland International race way and back then that was pretty respectable especially for a daily driver that weighed in at about 3800 pounds .
Man I miss that car but it was like crack and I was never happy I always wanted to be faster even though my goal was to break into the 11’s which I did . My license plate read “ CFU CAN “ :)
Sold it to car collector that had a building filled with cars . He said he was missing a 03 SVT mustang cobra sporting Zinc yellow.
Man I miss that car and one of the biggest mistakes I’ve ever made was selling it . My Crotch rocket pretty much helps fill the void now :D

Not to get too far off track but I knew we had similar taste, lol.

I really miss my 03 10th anniversary Cobra vert. I didn't drive it enough to justify owning it and sold it to a guy who had been bugging me forever to buy it. It had pulley, exhaust, CAI, and some suspension work. What a fun car that I regret selling.

I really miss my 03 10th anniversary Cobra vert. I didn't drive it enough to justify owning it and sold it to a guy who had been bugging me forever to buy it. It had pulley, exhaust, CAI, and some suspension work. What a fun car that I regret selling.
Heh, another '03 Terminator vert and later, a '12 GT500 guy here. :D

You are correct, but let me direct your attention to the fact that this topic has grown to nearly 700 pages.
those polite inquiries you suggest could take several months just for this topic alone!
This is not a learn a billion models thread. You go to bhq new arrivals and other HUGE shops and go through several thousands pages of stock right to the last page. Then you will not feel bad sitting here. You need to learn anyway . To not miss some model u want

Hey brother, while I’m not the owner of that fine pair, I think the new neon there is the neon zero. They go in the 700+ range (715 maybe?). I want!
Thanx , man i suggested this was the name for, heard often last days , glad they made lanyard hole not round, the only dealbreaker for me for old neons. Pity it took that much time, as now people here are welcomed to buy food by taking credit and ruble still falling each day and prices go up. Definitely would buy if time ago...

Nothing like the sound of a supercharger:thumbsup:
My bolt ons were similar although I did go to bigger fuel injectors since I was running lean on the big end , ported and polished supercharger and a rear diff brace , drag radials ....
The list goes on a little more but don’t want to wear out my welcome :)

Back