EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

vEPR4F1.jpg

I put this guy on hold for a while after getting it, just because it was so much smaller than I thought. But I gotta say, its a great little knife.

Traded for my first lionsteel getting ready to carry, I can't decide which bead to put on suggestions????
View attachment 1192179
I'd do the red bead on a black cord. I agree with Marcus--nice knife. I had the SR1G (above) and an SR2AB that I sold to fund other purchases. I've still got my SR11AR, but am thinking of selling that one too. Very cool knives, though.

Last edited:
The custom Demko AD-10 looks incredible. But it’s a little too rich for my blood. I’ve been eyeing the Cold Steel version. You say that you’re happy with that one as well?

I had been eyeing the cs ad10 as well for some time now but just cant get past the weight so I ended up ordering the cs ultimate hunter. Very similar design but about 2 oz less. Should be here anyday now.

My first impulse was to say something about CQCs being used as bus bars. But I have a feeling those breakers are either off or disconnected altogether, and you're just looking to have some fun with any other sparkies in the crowd.....
haha yeah both the 100 amp feeding the sub-panel and the breakers in the sub-panel feeding these are off :D
I don't trust shutting just the disconnect breakers off because I've seen it where you'll brush against them while hooking the rest of the air handler up and turn 'em on:confused:
and then you're hanging out in the attic with bare live wires :eek:

Back