EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

TheFactor

Life is good !
Platinum Member
I hope all are having a wonderful and relaxing beautiful Sunday : )
Just spinning some vinyl having a cold beverage :thumbsup:
Wanted to take my bike out for a spin but just getting over a cold I’ve been fighting all week so thought I better not.
But man I’m really wanting to do some more testing with the Puig race wind screen I recently added. First ride was amazing it directed the wind from my chest and neck to go over my helmet even when not in the full tuck position which is normally a position on the race track only.
kjVcKx8.jpg

W4lxUjD.jpg

NpR5XKV.jpg

ChazzyP

Platinum Member
Just over in the shop today for a few, lopping up a couple junk 2x4s I found by the woodshed. Here's my big American knife with product of Canada wood headed for my Russian fireplace.

sTUI1Je.jpg

...oh, and the saw made in Japan.

TJ1VnUw.jpg

Last edited:

ChazzyP

Platinum Member

kjVcKx8.jpg
Nice, brother. Sunday is usually vinyl-spinning day here too, spent with my feet up, reading the paper and doing the crossword online, often with a heavy dose of Bill Evans, especially and appropriately Sunday at the Village Vanguard.

Today I jumped from one thing to another, though at a leisurely pace--working on a bit of b-ball admin, taking the AC out of the upstairs window, dealing lightly with a bit of firewood and tending the fire, writing and emailing off a job estimate, running an errand to Staples, and stopping by a friend's to spec some sheetmetal work for his roof rehab, go over his shop/garage plans I drew for him, and talk to his son who'd signed up for one of our teams. Still, a pretty day and not at all stressful.

Hope y'all had a good one too. :)

Oh, I did have one more pic of my Crooked River to share....

Z30mjxy.jpg

abbazaba

Gold Member
Wanted to take my bike out for a spin but just getting over a cold I’ve been fighting all week so thought I better not.
But man I’m really wanting to do some more testing with the Puig race wind screen I recently added. First ride was amazing it directed the wind from my chest and neck to go over my helmet even when not in the full tuck position which is normally a position on the race track only.
kjVcKx8.jpg

W4lxUjD.jpg

NpR5XKV.jpg
The Puig looks good too! Still gotta fit a moto gp exhaust for my old AF R1

TheFactor

Life is good !
Platinum Member
Nice, brother. Sunday is usually vinyl-spinning day here too, spent with my feet up, reading the paper and doing the crossword online, often with a heavy dose of Bill Evans, especially and appropriately Sunday at the Village Vanguard.

Today I jumped from one thing to another, though at a leisurely pace--working on a bit of b-ball admin, taking the AC out of the upstairs window, dealing lightly with a bit of firewood and tending the fire, writing and emailing off a job estimate, running an errand to Staples, and stopping by a friend's to spec some sheetmetal work for his roof rehab, go over his shop/garage plans I drew for him, and talk to his son who'd signed up for one of our teams. Still, a pretty day and not at all stressful.

Hope y'all had a good one too. :)

Oh, I did have one more pic of my Crooked River to share....

Z30mjxy.jpg
Very nice Sir :)

Back to the favorite

a94lW2D.jpg

jNB34dH.jpg

TlzTBAo.jpg
Super cool vintage cosmic!!! Almost never see those in the wild. The shot of the inkosi in the branches is killer too
Finally got me one of those chicken sandwiches everyone is talking about..... I got 6 to be sure haha

Well????? Are they as good as the interwebs would have us believe!?? I knew they were back on deck when I saw a line a half mile long in front of our local one earlier today

Edgeoflife

Gold Member
IMG_0620.JPG
Finally got me one of those chicken sandwiches everyone is talking about..... I got 6 to be sure haha

Well how was the infamous chicken sandwich..or six:p

Daylight savings time has kicked in and its already dark outside so just having a relaxing Sunday evening in the recliner with a bowl of late supper, watching tube, and flipping the new fidget toy. Sure would be neat to see the hawk lock offered on a ZT. Its a pretty cool lock mechanism.

ErocSD

Gold Member
Super cool vintage cosmic!!! Almost never see those in the wild. The shot of the inkosi in the branches is killer too

Well????? Are they as good as the interwebs would have us believe!?? I knew they were back on deck when I saw a line a half mile long in front of our local one earlier today

View attachment 1225384

Well how was the infamous chicken sandwich..or six:p

Daylight savings time has kicked in and its already dark outside so just having a relaxing Sunday evening in the recliner with a bowl of late supper, watching tube, and flipping the new fidget toy. Sure would be neat to see the hawk lock offered on a ZT. Its a pretty cool lock mechanism.

It was a decent chicken sandwich for fast food I guess..... I put honey mustard on it and it was better. would i stand in a 15 minute wait again for it... no.

lzeplin

Gold Member
kjVcKx8.jpg

W4lxUjD.jpg

NpR5XKV.jpg
As always that's a gorgeous bike! We rode 115 miles yesterday the high for the day was 52 degrees, cool but a beautiful fall day

Knives&Lint

DOES Go Chasing Waterfalls
Platinum Member

Thanks brother! Yea, I picked it up on a whim not really sure of what to expect but it really blew away my expectations. I can say that it has now become hands down my favorite watch, even over some of the ones that cost considerably more. In fact, I paid about the same amount for the Omega mesh bracelet as I did for the watch. It just has a charm and cool factor that can't be matched in my modern pieces. Plus, I'm fairly certain it is a birth year ('76) piece to boot.

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC