EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

e341d3V.jpg

Just over in the shop today for a few, lopping up a couple junk 2x4s I found by the woodshed. Here's my big American knife with product of Canada wood headed for my Russian fireplace.

sTUI1Je.jpg

...oh, and the saw made in Japan.

TJ1VnUw.jpg

You trying to make your Shiros jealous? ;)

How is the Sprint Pro? I've almost bought it a couple of times. I'm torn between the jazzy red accents on the marbled CF one and the burlap micarta on the micarta version.

I like it so much, that the very next blade I'm about to order is the burlap micarta one! That said, I did get a satin pocket clip from buck because the red one kinda stood out.

The action is amazing, solid lockup, perfect centering still, and I spoke with Buck and they have hardened the thinner liner lock to meet Vantage strength but in a lighter package. I think it may kill off the Vantage line up, there is no reason to go with one vs the better Sprint options.

The carbon fiber doesn't get justice in pics, it's just so well done. I'm a sucker for marbled cf and it was on sale when I got it. But I've also never had that kind of micarta on a folder, so I'm seeing that both fill a niche.

Hope that helps, let me know if you have any other questions, but get one of them for sure!

Back