Edc

I thought I would share how much I like my new EDC , it's hard to explain how comfortable this little knife is !! With today's sale there will 15 more people enjoying this little blade
congratulations !! Onto some pictures . Thank you Jo , Nathan and Lorien
M2pl26p.jpg

0BXVP4E.jpg

BfdFC8W.jpg

vneViY4.jpg

Last edited:
Great pics! I can't wait for mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pair! Which one makes the better curls? I don't have an EDC yet, but one of these days I will get one and see it in all it's greatness for myself.

I can't wait for mine to come in either. Very interesting style of blade! Thanks for the pics jj.

I can't wait for mine to come in either. Very interesting style of blade! Thanks for the pics jj.

Lorien expressed very confidently that I would have no issues using this EDC for my cardboard devouring tasks. I'm so excited about these that I let go of my most recent folder acquisitions. I was sweating bullets for a few days thinking' "what if I wasn't quick enough this time around to land one?". I was so paranoid that I had $400+ set aside to order a folder in M390 as a "consolation" prize, had I failed to secure an EDC today! Now that I have $170+ of that budget still left in my PayPal ($235 already went to Momma Jo today) with much renewed confidence I will be gunning for another one of these on S-9th :D

Justin the EDC made better curls having a little thinner blade , but the handle although short is very full and contoured so well , it feels like you are holding a much larger knife . Which makes the EDC very user friendly with no hot spots . My thumb loves the rounded spine .
qn6oQPR.jpg

Thanks JJ, looks good.

Actually it's kinda hard to see since your pics is monstrously large, but I get the idea!

I'm pretty sure that was pity sex for Groggy!

How many times has grogimus been #6 in a five-knife sale, #11 in a ten-knife sale, and now #16 in a 15-knife sale??!!! :eek:

Glad to see he's getting in on this one. I wonder if he even knows yet, or if his phone is in the river!! :D

How many times has grogimus been #6 in a five-knife sale, #11 in a ten-knife sale, and now #16 in a 15-knife sale??!!! :eek:

Glad to see he's getting in on this one. I wonder if he even knows yet, or if his phone is in the river!! :D

He's lurking around on the other Sub. Perhaps you ought to try to grab his attention somehow by posting up a picture of a gutted fish or something ;)

I was certain he would have had a proxy by now!

Your saying it in such a way like it's a bad thing :D

A goal is a goal Bro, no judges here!

I'm pretty sure that was pity sex for Groggy!
I'm not proud, pity sex works for me. [emoji106]

I had to check the count a half dozen times, I didn't think it could actually be right. Quite the awesome knife week- AA Forge Bush Seax, Fiddleback Bushcrafter, NWA Scout, Big Chris Nessmuk should be here in the morning, and capped it off with that EDC score. Good thing I like Ramen and baked potatoes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I had to check the count a half dozen times, I didn't think it could actually be right. Quite the awesome knife week- AA Forge Bush Seax, Fiddleback Bushcrafter, NWA Scout, Big Chris Nessmuk should be here in the morning, and capped it off with that EDC score. Good thing I like Ramen and baked potatoes.

Grats on finally making a sale!! Wow, very good week. 0 for me lol. I got some Lego for my kid though!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's quite an acquired taste, like my keen pallet for sturgeon / beluga golden caviar! :D

Back