)))))) Edge Renewal Utility contest ((((((

This isn't an entry. I already entered. I see my number was chosen. Now what?[/QUOT]

I located the 3:16 you speak of; its JN 3:16 Doug's sig line.

So even though it was in the Book first, your post is considered first here :)

Good Luck, Fred

Last edited:
Numbers chosen list as of 10 AM 8/14/2015

Last day to get in. Drawing is this evening. Ohio Pick 3 comes out around 6 or 7 PM Good luck to all. This contest closes at 4 PM.

Scan.jpg

Last edited:
Raven; you are the winner of this giveaway with your pick of 450. Todays Ohio Pick 3 evening number is 455. Send me an e-mail with your particulars and I'll get your winnings in the mails.

I thank all of you for joining in the giveaway, we appreciate your interest. Watch for this great little tool. There are only a few hundred of these sold, but the feedback we are getting is very positive.

I hope we've pic'd your interest. When you are ready for a sharpening system that promises true flat edges that are easy to maintain with the same result each and every time. You can set edge angles from 18 dps to 20 dps in increments of 1/2 degree and with absolute accuracy.

See you on the forums, Fred

I am very thankful for this amazing giveaway,I will be sure to put it to good use. After I get down how to use it I'll be sure to post my results,thanks again and have a great night.

-Raven

Back