1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Eight We's, Acta Non Verba & BRS E-volve for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by cpirtle, Jan 29, 2021.

1. cpirtle

cpirtle Leathercrafter Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 28, 2001
    These are for sale only, not looking for trades, need to clear some room.

Prices include USPS Priority to USA customers. No International unless we've dealt before and shipping will need to be determined based on location. No 3rd party re-shippers either please.

Happy to send additional pictures or discuss package prices for multiple purchases but first commitment to buy gets it. If there are specifics you want to know ask ahead of time. Post, PM or email is fine but if you email me please include your BladeForums alias if you email, [email protected].

Please note, if you contact me after I go to bed Friday or Saturday night it will likely be the following night before I can respond. Weekends are very busy and I'm not usually checking my email or PM's until after 10 PM.

Payment via Paypal, Square or Venmo, whatever buyer prefers.

I will provide a shipping credit for multiple purchases.

Thanks for looking!

All knives listed include box, packaging and any extra's

We Array This knife is ne and un-carried but I gave it a worn finish to bring out some highlights and tone down the black finish. I polished the bearings and it's glass smooth with near drop shut action, which would happen with some break in. I also honed the edge on a strop with diamond paste. Perfect QC, centered, rock solid and about 30% lock engagement. ***SOLD***$105 Shipped ***SOLD***

We Bullit
    Bronze with blue accents. New and unused. Fires strong, locks up rock solid with about 30% engagement. Very smooth with nearly drop shut action.
    $120 Shipped

We1.jpg

We6.jpg

We Wasabi WITHDRAWN

We Minitor
    New and unused. Perfect QC, centered, rock solid and about 35% lock engagement. Mostly drop shut action. ***SOLD*** $150 Shipped ***SOLD***
    We Caliber
    New and unused. Fires fast and hard, locks up solid with about 35-40% engagement. Smooth action. ***SOLD***$118 Shipped***SOLD***
    We Black Void Opus
    New and unused. Perfect all around, fires hard, rock solid with about 25% lock up. Amazing knife and pains me to sell it. ***SOLD*** $190 Shipped ***SOLD***
    We Yucha
    New and unused. Perfect QC, solid lockup with about 20% engagement. Mostly drop shut action. ***SOLD*** $135 Shipped ***SOLD***
    We Gava
    New and unused. Excellent QC. Fires fast with rock solid lockup and about 35% engagement. Excellent knife. ***SOLD***$180 Shipped***SOLD

Acta Non Verba Z050
    This is a new company and I really wanted to check out their work. It does not disappoint. Cool little detent based slip joint with an excellent blade profile. I removed the clip and can install it before shipping if the buyer desires. Saw a bit of pocket time but never cut anything. There were two little rubs where the clip was but other marks are dust or oil. Great packaging as well and includes a vial of pivot grease.
    $75 Shipped

BRS E-Volve Eon
    New and unused. Full integral titanium construction. Perfect QC, fires fast and hard with solid lockup, about 30% engagement. Smooth action and nearly drop shut with just a light shake or two. Beautiful knife with great packaging.
    $220 Shipped

ANV_BRS1.jpg

ANV_BRS2.jpg

Attached Files:

• We2.jpg
      We2.jpg
      File size:
      109.7 KB
      Views:
    • We3.jpg
      We3.jpg
      File size:
      123.8 KB
      Views:
    • We4.jpg
      We4.jpg
      File size:
      122.4 KB
      Views:
    • We5.jpg
      We5.jpg
      File size:
      118.9 KB
      Views:
    • We7.jpg
      We7.jpg
      File size:
      123.5 KB
      Views:
    • We8.jpg
      We8.jpg
      File size:
      112.8 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    000Robert likes this.
  2. GordonBombay

GordonBombay Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 19, 2019
    I’ll take the opus

cpirtle likes this.
  3. Dadpool

Dadpool Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2015
    I'll take the WE Yucha. Sending you a PM now. :)

cpirtle likes this.
  4. DrBuzzKill

DrBuzzKill Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 26, 2016
    I'll take the WE Array if it's available. PM coming your way.

000Robert likes this.
  5. dadofsix

dadofsix Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 5, 2020
    I'll take the we caliber

6. Chicago Cutter

Chicago Cutter Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 21, 2019
    PM Sent

7. sechip

sechip Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 27, 2013