• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

EK&T Companion, 6" S35VN EDC, Second Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew these would take off - nice work Brian. And thank you again for the great deal you gave me on my signed box with the first run....I only had to pay $200 and now the damn thing's worth $328! I have to assume I'll be a multi-millionaire in a few more weeks.

Guys - these knives are great too, but take it from me, you want to focus on procuring his signature...that's where the big bucks are - word to the wise.

So, now that Brian is poised for future greatness, I have some old return addresses ( in his own handwriting) on a box when we've done business before. We'll call those "vintage" since they predate the Companion. I'm scheduled to put those in my safe deposit box tomorrow for my retirement fund.
Seriously, WOW. What great blades. What great talent. And you won't find a more genuine and honest guy to do business with. You have my word.

Got mine in the first run, along with the ghost jade. Get your's while you can!

Brian, still have cf scales? Gonna send you email on details if you do, when I remember/have time. :d

Got mine in the first run, along with the ghost jade. Get your's while you can!

Brian, still have cf scales? Gonna send you email on details if you do, when I remember/have time. :d
I do still have a few left! Send me an email.

I'm really impressed by the number of people who love the jade scales. They are something you don't see on a lot of knives, really make the knife stand out.

3b2d6cac46d3c3649ddbfde63710e907.jpg

First shipment of the second run headed out! There were more than this, but I didn't think to take a picture before she had already put several below the counter.

Thanks to everyone who has supported the second run so far! You guys really are the best part of Evans Knife and Tool. I'll be shipping out again tomorrow for all those orders placed today and tomorrow morning, but don't wait too long. Another couple days like the last two, there won't be any left!

Knife received. It's great. The whole package/presentation is very well done and surpasses blades costing 3 times as much. It's razor sharp, fits perfectly in the sheath and the grippy G-10 fits my hand well. I'm very please and impressed. Well done!

Hey Brian, I'm getting off the fence if it's not too late. Sending you an email. Thanks. Phil

Brian,

Very nice blade!!!!!! Keep up the great work! Thanks!

Mejho
(Damien)

Evan,

Very nice blade!!!!!! Keep up the great work! Thanks!

Mejho
(Damien)

Damien, glad you like it! Thanks for the kind words. I'd love to hear some of your initial thoughts as a review thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back