• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

El Patron 3.75" in 3V...HUGE PRICE DROP! (New Pictures!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only had this knife for less than a week, I bought it in new condition from another member here.

This knife is awesome, the only reason I'm selling it is because I've bought another El Patron in a stainless steel.

In the week I've had it:
-I've oiled the blade with a tuf-cloth
-Honed the edge with the ultra fine rods on my sharpmaker and lightly stropped the edge (it's sharp now!)
-I've carried it since I got it and fondled it alot, it's broken in now and smooooooth
-I used it to open and break down 2 cardboard boxes at work

Unfortunately, one of the boxes I cut must have had an impurity of some kind in it that left a scratch on the blade, it's barely noticeable because of the awesome rough stonewash on the blade but, I feel, worth mentioning(see pictures)
Other than the scratch and refining the edge I'd say the knife is just as how I received it, seeing lots of fondle time but very little use.
Note that the lockup is super early, and it's rock solid.

I'm listing it for considerably less than what I paid ($490) because of the scratch and few days in my pocket.

Asking $440 $415shipped in the US or Canada.

(Paypal only, gift or add 3% please)
Email or pm here with questions, first 'I'll take it' gets it! (knife is cross posted)
Thanks for looking.

753643006_zpsee45160f.jpg

753643007_zps8119aa66.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back