Element 01 Series & Its Variations

In the short time ive been here I have seen a lot of different takes on the Element Series of knives.
So much so, that I wanted to create a thread to highlight John's ability to satisfy his customers and make them happy.

There are a lot of options with this Series in respect to Handle Length, Handle Material, Blade Length, Blade Style and Grind Height.
No other maker im aware of can offer so many options on a single model.

If any of you have the time and are willing to post up your pics of this series, please do so.
If not, ill dig through the older posts and threads and post one variation daily.

Ill start this off by posting my newest additions to the JK collection.

Element 01 Hunter in Bocote with a Wharny/Sheepfoot blade.
(I played with a Vinegar bath on the blade)

Element 01 Hunter in Tan Micarta with a Drop Point Blade

Last edited:
Element 01 EDC in Green Micarta with Clip Point blade
(Kane Model Variation)

This is the Special "Kane" variation used by the main character of the book "Clear By Fire" by Joshua Hood.

Last edited:
Element 01 Hunter in Bocote with a Wharny/Sheepfoot blade.
(I played with a Vinegar bath on the blade)

These all look good but ave you noticed how much mroe awesome evena JK looks with some use under it's belt, very nice

Here ya go Waldo.

Element 01 Outdoors in Green Micarta with Drop Point blade.

Last edited:
eo1 wharncliffe.jpg

DSCF6062.jpg

JK Element O1 EDC with full grind Wharncliff blade with full length edge, no ricasso, black micarta. One of a kind for sure!

Last edited:
JK Element 01Hunter,clip point with sheath variations. (top) cross draw in Mahogany ,(left) horizontal in black,(right) slotted cross draw in oil tan.
John S.

DSCN5925_zpsrkp3hatf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN5927_zpsjlrhr8lc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN5928_zpszeg79tzj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Element O1 Clip Point Hunter in California Buckeye Burl Book Matched Scales, with black liners and hollow brass pins.

Belt lanyard with a matching Buckeye Burl bead and a Celtic Button Knot..

CiyqHYt.jpg

6RnmjlS.jpg

7p1szQV.jpg

X1FsAIP.jpg

Tanto

Semi Wharncliff

Custom EO1 Boot Knife, with false edge and redwood burl.

Back