Element 01 Series & Its Variations

Well, im out of Elements to post...
Ive looked through the pages and don't see any more that haven't already been posted.

So, now its up to you guys. If you own a JK E01, post them pics!

The element has turned out to be quite a success, and a great idea with all the varieties for people to choose from to make theirs work for them.

Same knife. Used and abused ! :thumbup:

John makes some tough ass knives!

I like the used and abused! :thumbup: I haven't seen bocote change that much in color. Just guessing by the oxidation on the blade, but is that due to some chemical interaction? Fertilizer perhaps?

My dad is a carpenter and works in the sun and sweats alot. The 01 steel constantly being near the salty air, and his particular 'use' of his knives really do a number.

I recently cleaned it all up with a dremel, sharpened it and oiled the handle real good. I left alot of that 'patina' on the steel so it still looks 100 years old.

My plan is to get an Element Hunter for all the guys in the family with their initials stamped into the blade. Only got two sons left to go!

Long overdue, but I'm finally posting my first pic. This thread is an appropriate starting point as this is my most used JK.

N78XzIw.jpg

So many pictures are missing in this thread... Damn you photobucket...

It's too bad they are gone, most variations will never be seen, or made, again.

Ca
JK Element 01Hunter,clip point with sheath variations. (top) cross draw in Mahogany ,(left) horizontal in black,(right) slotted cross draw in oil tan.
John S.

DSCN5925_zpsrkp3hatf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN5927_zpsjlrhr8lc.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

DSCN5928_zpszeg79tzj.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Can you repost these pics they have disappeared

Element O1 Clip Point Hunter in California Buckeye Burl Book Matched Scales, with black liners and hollow brass pins. Belt lanyard with a matching Buckeye Burl bead and a Celtic Button Knot..

That is one beautiful knife! Looks like John is up to his tricks again! He does do good work!

ft

CiyqHYt.jpg

6RnmjlS.jpg

7p1szQV.jpg

X1FsAIP.jpg

Back