• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Eleven 3V Field Knives, micarta, G10, colors, denim, vintage SOLD

If you haven't been contacted yet, I will get in touch tomorrow. Thanks for all of your support! Have a great weekend! :)

Awesome knives- I picked one up previously and it's the most knife for the money I've ever seen.

Your profile doesn't have an email address with it. If you could send us an email at carothersknives (at) gmail (dought) com, I will get you all taken care of. Thanks! -Jo
I'll take one with Terotuf. Thank you.

Your profile doesn't have an email address with it. If you could send us an email at carothersknives (at) gmail (dought) com, I will get you all taken care of. Thanks! -Jo

Sorry, you should have an email from me now. If not, it's sgtunc (at) hotmail (dought) com.

Will you make any more of these? I'll start saving now for the next round hopefully

Will you make any more of these? I'll start saving now for the next round hopefully

I work in batches, and this was a little more than half a batch. I'm working on the rest of them now and should have them ready by Friday. Then there probably won't be more for a few months while I work on other projects. There is a chopper in process now.

Back