• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Elishewitz Anubis: Button lock/CPM-154/Maple burl/Ti bolsters $375! ($750 from maker)

Hey guys, time to get rid of the big daddy of my collection! Those medical bills keep piling in from the car accident last monto, so a mans got to do what a mans fit to do. Here today is a 100% mint condition custom folder called the Anubis, it was hand made by Allen Elishewitz for a good friend of mine, and after years of it sitting in his safe with only being out a few times (only when I was there and begged to see it haha). I bought it from him about 6 years ago and it has been sitting in my safe the entire time since as well. If you've ever really wanted a custom Elishewitz, but didn't want to pay the high price tag of buying one from a dealer or Allen himself,(I'm asking just about half price, 50 % off) this coukd be a good chance for you to get one at a MUCH lower price, while still being in mind condition. It's in pristine condition, not a scratch on this beauty! I would have loved to carry it around and use it, but I just cannot bring myself to put it into my jean pockets, let alone use it to cut anything abrasive! It has a 3 5/8" blade made of CPM-154 with a very beautiful, smooth satin finish. It is absolutely stunning, with its very eloquent custom ambidextrous thumb studs and Elishewitz's deeply engraved makers mark. It also has a very nice chamfered spine on top and nice deep functional thumb knurling.The handle is made of maple burl with shiny anodized titanium liners. The bolsters are orange peeled titanium and house Alan's famous button lock. It has a nice custom made thick pocket clip as well, not the cheesy thin stamped ones you seen on almost every production knife (Even the expensive ones!). Functionally, it's perfect: The action is smooth as butter, it locks up super securely with noblade play either back and forth or side to side, nowhere! The blade is perfectly centered in the handle when closed as any customach made knife shold be.. I would like to sell this one fast tonight so...

I'm asking $375 shipped to your door anywhere within the continental US!

It'll cost you $750, and a long wait (Im not sure how far out his waitlist is now days, bit I do know hes a very busy man whose work is highly sought after), if you were to buy it this from any knife dealer or through Allen Elishewitz himself!

First person to post "I'll take it" here in this thread, followed by an email to sebenza 3 @ gmail. com ( without the spaces ) gets it!

Please be ready to send funds through paypal before claiming it. My paypal address is sebenza3 @ gmail. com (without the spaces also)

DSCN2029.jpg
[/URL]

You must be 18 or older to partake.

The Brad Duncan Whiplash in two of the pictures is already gone and does not come with it unfortunately haha.

If you have any questions at all for me, please don't hesitate to ask!

Thanks everyone for looking!

Last edited:
Back