"Embrace The Suck" This Saturday (4-5-08) Special Mil. Overrun!!!!!!

I just got one of these, is it collectible or should I ;just go ahead and use it. Maybe I could trade for a user of some kind. Any Ideas here would be appreciated. Oh I forget to say that mine is in mint condition. What would be a fair trade?

Lucky

good score, I have been wanting a SJTAC for sometime. Anyway from what I have gathered, with the economy the way it is currently those are going for about the same as the regular CG versions, and if you are considering trading it for a user just go ahead and use it IMO

This thread brings back good memories for me.

Always wanted a SJT but missed the boat and didn't want to buy one on the secondary market. Then Jerry put up this thread, I was doing a male stripper version of the snoopy dance on the couch after I saw this. My wife said, "Whatever it is buy it and put your clothes back on you're scaring the children." J/K J/K The kids weren't there.

My answer, beat it like you stole it and post pix.

Here's mine just prior to its christening last November.
MNBuck002.jpg

Last edited:
uluckydog, your best bet for value is to search the Exchange; I saw a few posted recently at $330ish level, a bit more with a sheath. It's a personal decision as to whether to use or "safe queen" it. I mostly collect mine, but some people won't own a knife they won't use. It has appreciated in value, but not by a huge amount (I think selling prices will improve for these with economic conditions). I like mine; it's a good, desirable SJTAC variant, but not a "grail knife".

Color me thrilled for a quick minute.

Regarding the value of the blade...about $50-$60 bucks,but I'll give $75. Just PM me the details!

:)

Back