• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Emerson, Spyderco, Microtech (Thread locked. Available until marked sold. PM/contact info posted.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

10after10

Platinum Member
Thank you very much for taking the time to look at my post.

You are welcome to text, email or call.

William Chu, aka 10after10
Tel: (77 three) 25 five - 044 four

pagoda1970s AT gmail DOT com

***PLEASE! read Terms & Conditions***

- Available until I indicate "SOLD".

- "PM'd you", "texted you", "smoke signaled you", "I will take it depending on ......" does NOT constitute a sale.

- Please ask ALL questions before committing to buy via text, email or PM.

- Item will be sold to FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY REACH ME with unconditional "I will take it". Texting is fastest.

- I will confirm sale by providing you with payment instructions.

- PLEASE BE PREPARED TO PAY IMMEDIATELY after claiming a knife/item. I do NOT "hold" knives/items.

- If your name is not on PayPal account or you want me to ship to address different than on PayPal account, please CONTACT ME FIRST.

- I offer return, if and ONLY if knife is not accurately described in post and pics. No exceptions.

- International Buyers are Welcome, please ask about Terms & Conditions. If you are not physically in the US or your PayPal account is based outside of USA, YOU MUST CONTACT ME BEFORE COMMITTING TO BUY.

***REGARDING TRADES***

Willing to consider any potential trades, up or down.
Sorry, but I cannot reply to generic "any interest in (fill in the blank)?" because I have no idea unless I know condition of your trade & SPECIFIC trade proposal. Please provide full description including applicable details such as blade centering, blade play, lock stick, whether or not knife has been used, carried or sharpened and if box & papers are included.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. Emerson Persian BT

52092199118_5e3b3984a1_b.jpg

52091153232_275257aa92_b.jpg

52091153287_58d34184f0_b.jpg

Please click HERE to view additional pics.

This evil looking beast is discontinued and sold out. Never used, carried or sharpened. There are a couple of modifications made to this knife that are VAST improvements over stock configuration and this speaking as someone who generally doesn't like any modifications. First, the ridiculously super coarse Emerson G-10 scales have been smoothed down. The result is a game changer. Your pants will be thanking you. It was so well done that if you didn't know, you would think it's original from Emerson. Secondly, the original thumb disk was upgraded to a Gray Precision Aged Copper Monster ThumbDisk, which cost $35. Provides much more purchase to easily deploy blade. Black 154CM blade is perfectly centered and looks like it left Emerson yesterday. No play in any direction. Just a little bit of lock stick which is par for the course for Emersons. Comes with the original thumb disk, box, papers, sticker and baggie. One sold for $500 at Arizona Custom Knives last September. OLEVN

Overall length 9.6"
Blade length 4.1"
Weight 5.3 oz

SOLD elsewhere thanks just the same BF.

2. Spyderco Gayle Bradley 2

52092429899_a01a486cee_b.jpg

52091158997_1e72193d34_b.jpg

Like new knife. CPM M4, satin finish blade is a hair off center towards the clip side just like the brand new one I opened up about a month ago. That's how it came out of the bag. I have not tried to adjust the pivot as I'm not going to take a tool to a like new knife. New owner can do so if he/she chooses to. No lock stick. Zero blade play. Buttery smooth action. Comes with original box, papers and baggie. Knife currently sells for $200 +tax. PAEZL

Overall length 8.4"
Blade length 3.6"
Weight 4.4 oz

SOLD, thank you A addvmig and as always thanks Blade Forums.

3. Microtech SOCOM Elite

52092426389_8cef5c3b9a_b.jpg

52092182596_aa95f4afbd_b.jpg

ALWAYS sold out and never in stock from what I can tell. 1/2019 manufacture date. Has been used, carried but NOT sharpened. Well cared for, never hard used or abused. The satin finished M390 blade looks like new and is "dead nuts" centered. No nicks, chips or rolls on original MT factory edge. No play in any direction. No lock stick. Aluminum handles show minimal signs of use. A minor snail trail here and there, nothing much more. The most significant signs of use anywhere on this knife is on the pocket clip. A couple of scratches and a few small dings around the edge of the clip. Every screw is in great shape. Nothing stripped or mangled. Excellent action. Blade is smooth to open and close. Comes with original Microtech box and Product Manual. OAEZL

Overall Length: 9"
Blade Length: 4"
Weight: 5.4 oz

SOLD, thank you WallStreetCarry WallStreetCarry and as always thanks Blade Forums.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back