CRK Umnumzaan
CRK Diamond Plate Small Sebenza
ZT 0560

Also waiting for:
Wicked Edge
Josiah Gravelle HUK Fixed Blade
3 Sebenza Clones
Becker BK7

sooo... I suppose I've developed a small addiction in the first month of getting into knives. Now I think I'll move on from buying knives as much and start learning to make them.

Just ordered my first knife straight from the shop ... a Rodent 4 ... OK, I know it's only a Rat, but it's MY Rat, and I am looking forward to it being my go to Camp user!

Now to try and forget I'm waiting ...

~ Edge

Congrats!

Don't worry, my first order was a scrapivoir (a dog), then i ordered a rodent 6 (a rat), then, i gave in... a TGLB (the hog).

You will order others. The addiction is real.

These are not the droids you are looking for.

Got my Orange/Black G10 Sarge 7 today! Wooohooo!
IMG_0622.jpg

Track and Confirm Track and Confirm Track and Confirm Track and Confirm Track and Confirm Track and Confirm Track and Confirm Track and Confirm Track and Confirm Track and Confirm

I am hitting the usps track and confirm too often for my own good.. Living in Norway and knowing my Sarge 7 is in SAN FRANCISCO is killing me .......

These should all arrive today:
CRK Umnumzaan
CRK Diamond Plate Small Sebenza
ZT 0560

sooo... I suppose I've developed a small addiction in the first month of getting into knives. Now I think I'll move on from buying knives as much and start learning to make them.

Nice group of knives you're waiting for! I know what you mean about developing the addiction. I just got into collecting knives a couple of months ago and have gotten carried away. There are just so many nice knives out there that need good homes. ;-)

I just bought this Small Seb 21 with Box Elder Burl from another BF member last night. Looking forward to getting the tracking number for it so I can start spamming my F5 page refresh key. ;)

IMG_5746_web.jpg

-----Original Message-----
From: sales@bussecombat.com [mailto:sales@bussecombat.com]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 11:58 PM
To: z@overzeas.net
Subject: Your Busse Combat Knife Co. Order

Thank you for your order. The following order was placed:

Order Number : 248530
Placed : 07/20/2012 12:57:39 EDT

ARGASSLB Argonne Assault LB 1
$597.00 $597.00
ARG_Handles: Black_Canvas

ARG_Finishes: Black

Shipping: Domestic US
Shipping: $14.95
Sales
Tax: $0.00

4 weeks passed and still waiting.

I just got pictures from Will Zermeno of my new Azrael.

It will be on it's way to me this week. Down to the last 3 days of waiting... i think this is the hardest part

bday1~1.jpg

bday2~0.jpg

lol that had NEVER occurred to me. I don't think it is, but i guess that's a question i'm not qualified to answer. Will has been making them that way for a long time though

How long can I expect to wait for a Rodent 4? I ordered one last week and I received a card hit notice immediately.

Does that mean it was ready to ship out at that point? ...

~ Edge

Last edited:
8 weeks in. Nothing yet on my Custom shop order... i'm holding strong

I've only purchased 6 knives to keep me sane in the interim

Ordered a TGLB with competition finish and black canvas on 7/12. My CC was dinged yesterday, 6 weeks to the day.

Back