End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

Prepare your EYES HOGS!!!

1. BG Hog nose war sword
2. SAR 9 or 8? CS INFI gorgeous!!! Not sure handle name (feels amazing in the hand, makes me want a user)
3. CS Rodent 3 with liners Believe SR-101!! Not sure of handle name but looks like a bone pattern
4. BG Cleaver
5. BG Public Defender ergo
6. BG Mini Muk - Midnight blue blade
7. Mini Vex

How many bags did you buy?

Hey guys forgot to include how many bags.

My haul was for three $500.00 grab bags!!!

I love my cleaver but I could only imagine how awesome the INFI one is!!!

Picked up a second bag sight unseen from another honorable member. Got some BACON in this one! It was alot of fun!
View attachment 761849
That 's the "Guess it" from the weekend right? Nice haul! nice mofo! The bronze with those scales is kind of sharp I gotta say! Good snag!

That CS Chop is super nice- I always wondered how much more the CS options added to the cost, looks like a lot!

Ordered 4 total $500 bags. Two each on separate orders. Received my first order tonight so this is two $500 bags worth.

Also of note is that when adding up all of the price tags, the total is somewhat "short" at $1542.
Good luck to those still waiting on their bags. I can't wait to get my second two!

Crosier,

Add up all the knives you get after the other two boxes arrive and if you're total is short we will certainly take care of it. :thumbsup: I'm thinking that's what has happened here.

Thanks man!:thumbsup:

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D

Crosier,

Add up all the knives you get after the other two boxes arrive and if you're total is short we will certainly take care of it. :thumbsup: I'm thinking that's what has happened here.

Thanks man!:thumbsup:

Let's Drink!:thumbsup:

Jerry:D
Wow! Just amazing customer relations! Thanks so much Boss. I didn't even think of this...
Thanks to you and all the Busse family for the hard work. I can't stop fondling my Cleaver!!!

Got my $500 bag today. Pretty bummed. No INFI. And a BG hognose war sword for the bulk of the value. I dont know what the others are

166xhm0.jpg

Late to this party, but that's a great prize. The war sword is awesome.

Looks like a baby Boom, Vex, and a Scrapivore

All great stuff.

You guys are killing me with al these great pieces.

Pork Chops, custom shop goodness, war swords, pretty bummed I was not able to take advantage!

Last edited:
Wow! Just amazing customer relations! Thanks so much Boss. I didn't even think of this...
Thanks to you and all the Busse family for the hard work. I can't stop fondling my Cleaver!!!

One of the reason we love Busse.

Really, it would be tough to keep an attitude as positive as the folks at Busse do. They are always under the gun. Producing as fast as they can. It's never fast enough (or too fast, depending on how over extended the orderer was).

They just plain have great customer service.

Always doing super fun giveaways, (stressful, but if you have ever won a guessing contest, it's like Christmas). They give away tons!

Fun to deal with over the phone or email. I hear, in person, it's even better, but I've never made it to Blade, etc.

It's one of the things that keeps the old time Hogg's around. Those guys have more Busse steel than they will ever use, or need, or can easily sell. But good folks and good memories keep people arround.

Late to this party, but that's a great prize. The war sword is awesome.

Looks like a baby Boom, Vex, and a Scrapivore

All great stuff.

You guys are killing me with al these great pieces.

Pork Chops, custom shop goodness, war swords, pretty bummed I was not able to take advantage!

Ya I flipped the three smaller ones. Got to admit the war sword is growing on me. Its pretty bad ass. I like the hammered grey finish too.

Here is the pic of my dads MOFO I owe everyone, had to get a background full of color since my phone kept making it look grey and brown.
Pictured beside my heart of hearts.
At6ghNZ.png

edited link.

Last edited:
So many awesome knives, guys! Keep em coming! I love seeing what everyone is getting.

I wish I had this as an option for Christmas morning growing up as a child :D

Holy grab bags, Batman! A KDSH! And those custom Swamp Rats are gorgeous.

My $500 bag is due tomorrow, assuming no delivery hiccups to southeast Houston.

I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight all snug in my bed, while visions of grab bags dance in my head!

IMG_1807.JPG
I am extremely happy with my $500 bag! :D
It was delivered as I was pulling out of my driveway and opened it on my way to work. I thought I received the Reg, R3 and Hognose but when I got it home I found the scrapper hiding at the bottom!:thumbsup:
The midnight blue/sand G10 is a great combo, it's hard to capture but it's like a very dark Tanker gray with a blue sheen

Last edited:
View attachment 762058
I am extremely happy with my $500 bag! :D
It was delivered as I was pulling out of my driveway and my opened it on my way to work. I thought I received the Reg, R3 and Hognose but when I got it home I found the scrapper hiding at the bottom!:thumbsup:
The midnight blue/sand G10 is a great combo, it's hard to capture but it's like a very dark Tanker gray with a blue sheen
Thats a great bag of knives, nice one.:thumbsup:

Back