End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

250 for the PD alone so good deal! I almost snagged one but thankfully someone else got it` it was close though... one day, just not today

Got my $250 bag today. Not sure what the models are, but they're pretty damn nice.

15047439744281758897707-300781.jpg
Dang I should've gotten a bunch of $250 bags. Sweet score

Anyone with a PD know of anyone who is currently making sheaths for them? I've been trying to find some sheath makers for a bit now since opening the bag, but not having much luck.

Anyone with a PD know of anyone who is currently making sheaths for them? I've been trying to find some sheath makers for a bit now since opening the bag, but not having much luck.

If you want leather, hit up Chad Pirtle (PirtleMade) @cpirtle as I'm pretty sure he has one in-house right now.

Last edited:
Pretty certain both Chad Pirtle (leather) and David Brown (kydex) both have EPDBG's. Word of warning for Mr. Brown's site: Don't go there. Email him instead.

Edit: Something about invasive pop-up ads. Unsure if his site is fixed. I recall Mr. Brown saying somewhat recently to just email him.

My dad got his yesterday, a MOFO olive handle with bronze blade, Real good looking. Not sure yet what I'll be able to trade him for it :(
I owe you a pic, what seems to be the favorite hosting site right now?

Mine should be here any minute... the suspense is killing me!!! I keep going outside and looking for the mail man!!!

My dad got his yesterday, a MOFO olive handle with bronze blade, Real good looking. Not sure yet what I'll be able to trade him for it :(
I owe you a pic, what seems to be the favorite hosting site right now?

Nice.

I switched to imgur after the PB debacle, so far, so good.

My small bag was an olive G-10 scaled MOFO..so happy w/ it, great blade.

Please post pics..would love to see that color combo.

Mine had green coating, beautiful..but, just stripped it..debating on dyeing the scales..but the O- green is growing on me..considering polishing as well..like a comp finish...but, kinda digging this at the moment

aKpvCxQ.jpg

900suwY.jpg

y6cBa5u.jpg

Last edited:
Back