End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

Yeppers. Plus AK no resale; auto drop sticker price by $100-150 if seller is lucky. My 'bonus value' is $110 in g10 slabs and a $577 stickered blade no one wants to buy (or can just go buy straight from site with no worries).

Murman Murman Michael, if you get a chance could you please post the pic of the two red and black AKs side by side in the overall obverse photo? Hogs keepin in mind the maroon AK was my one and only busse/kin until opening grab bag. I cant for the life of me get my new android phone to post a pic through imgur app, and my laptop cant connect so i have no idea what my flickr email is.

Wish I could contact busse about this, but we know the rules. With all do respect, i got rolled haha.

Calm down and go chop something up. The AK is bad ass!

Posting this pic for a friend of mine who just got back from being deployed, and got to see what was in his grab bags.

Anyone know what the top 2 and 4th from top are? I know 3rd from top is a Scrapivore, bottom 2 are a Public Defender, and a Baby Boom. I got the same PD and Baby Boom in my bag, in case they look familiar.

A9CFEBBA-5380-48A4-AA70-FA3DBF77FC14-350046.jpg

That is one very cool grab bag, Best I have seen ever.
Great assortment of using blades all around

OMcIllv.jpg

TsbvBtr.jpg

New to the forums and to Busse, fell in love with them at Blade 2002 when I first held the Battle Rat.
Always wanted to try them out, but money was tight during school.
I could not be more pleased. Thank you Busse Combat for the awesome service and these amazing grab bags!

Had to view the colors in the sunlight to fully appreciate them.
Now to finally track down my NMFBM.

That's one seriously nice Huck Fin.
.....and grab bag :D

Grab bags will always bring joy to many but bitterness to some. Those that do not understand the concept of the grab bag are often going to be disappointed when they don't get what they want. In a grab bag you get what you get, not what you want. If you are not going to be happy getting something other than what you want, then don't buy a grab bag. Don't complain when your grab bag does not result in the amount of anticipated flipping profits, grab bags are for those of us that want some random cool knives. If the flippers can make a buck off of them then thats fine, but thats not the point.

Grab bags will always bring joy to many but bitterness to some. Those that do not understand the concept of the grab bag are often going to be disappointed when they don't get what they want. In a grab bag you get what you get, not what you want. If you are not going to be happy getting something other than what you want, then don't buy a grab bag. Don't complain when your grab bag does not result in the amount of anticipated flipping profits, grab bags are for those of us that want some random cool knives. If the flippers can make a buck off of them then thats fine, but thats not the point.
I didn't buy them to flip but I was able to trade or sell the ones I didn't want and get some I liked

I think with the shop as slammed as they are.. You won’t have MGB’s anytime soon.
Likewise. When I heard they didn’t have enough blades for BS18, the sad reality set in.
Does anyone know approximately when (dates) the MGB’s were offered previously? Might be a question for the Texican....

There's a great quote floating around about words and actions.

Your words are nothing but lies and assumptions, and my actions PROVE it.

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Last one was August. First i dont know

I think the first "mystery grab bag" in its current form was an accident, 2016. As a part of a website test, there was some mystery item available, and a few people bought it as a joke. It looked like this:

9M50m89.jpg

Jerry liked the joke, or the faith, or whatever it was. He wrote:

We were training some new people on the website.

In the few minutes it was up we sold 8 of whatever that was.

One HOG bought 2!!!

We are seriously considering filling the orders!

We have lots of creative ideas for mystery items that we could put in there!!!

You wanna play?...... Now you gonna pay!!!! . . . . .:thumbup:

Lets drink!!!:thumbup:

Jerry

And they did fill the orders, grab bag style.

It wasn't the first time Busse sold knives sight unseen (there was something sealed in a PVC pipe where Jerry said he didn't remember what it was), or the first time there was something called a "grab bag" (for instance, I recall a culti grab bag offer where you knew you were getting a culti, but not what handle it would have), but I think this was the origin of the current iteration of the "mystery grab bag," and I'm pretty sure it was what was referenced when Jerry did the first "mystery grab bag" offer during OP2WP1.

Back