End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

Congrats to all for their great Busse acquisitions.

I just received my 500 and 250 GBs - can't post photos as I'm on the road.
Hog Nose War Sword in Desert Bronze/Green Canvas
BG MOFO in Midnight/Solid Orange G10
Scrapivore
But the best score was a Custom Shop Fatty Game Warden in Tiger Maple with Olive Micarta Bolsters and Mosaic Pins

anyone mind telling me what the red and black g10 with hammered silver model is?

overall im very happy with what i got, unfortunately ill be selling a couple of them to make more room for op2w lol.

NB3I3ID.jpg
My guess - LtoR ratmandu and ratweiler

Congrats to all for their great Busse acquisitions.

I just received my 500 and 250 GBs - can't post photos as I'm on the road.
Hog Nose War Sword in Desert Bronze/Green Canvas
BG MOFO in Midnight/Solid Orange G10
Scrapivore
But the best score was a Custom Shop Fatty Game Warden in Tiger Maple with Olive Micarta Bolsters and Mosaic Pins
Man those safety orange Mofo's popped up a few times! Lots of Mofo's in general- Grats on the CS! those seemed to make it all right every time they popped up.

Hey fellas! Good afternoon to all. Wanted to post real quick, because I Just received 1 $500 grab bag. Unfortunately, there was some sort of error with shipping and my $250 grab bag was not sent in. I immediately called Busse in regards to the missing bag and the best thing is that Amy is on top of it and I should hear from them on Monday. I wish I could post some pictures unfortunately I need to upgrade my membership ASAP. I received some great knives but none were INFI :( I am still pleased with my $500 bag order nevertheless. I received what I believe to be a scrapivore, a small SYKCO knife (don't know the name). It is black with black rec c handle, a midnight blue with bruiser g10 grips Swamprat ratweiler which is absolutely gorgeous. The following one is a battle grade ergo public defender. This one has a tanker grey coating with bruiser hand shaped g10 grips and finally a battle grade WTH in hammered silver with black and red g10 grips. Overall I am pleased with what I've received so far. I would have loved a CS knife in INFI but I'm hoping that would come in the $250 grab bag. Someone post some pics for me plz lol

Last edited:
Ok, my $250 box landed today. To say that I was surprised to Not get a Scrapivore is an understatement. I had a feeling that I was, but as is often the case, I was wrong, lol.
:rolleyes:

Just two knives in my box, but fantastic color combinations.
BG Trail Scalpel; Green blade with Black/Tan G10
BG WTH; Hammered Silver with Bruiser G10
2017-10-13 17.57.50.jpg 2017-10-13 17.57.29.jpg

Since I have a PR on order, these might be finding new homes.

Last edited:
Ok, my $250 box landed today. To say that I was surprised to Not get a Scrapivore is an understatement. I had a feeling that I was, but as is often the case, I was wrong, lol.
:rolleyes:

Just two knives in my box, but fantastic color combinations.
Green blade with Black/Tan G10
Hammered Silver with Bruiser G10
View attachment 780187 View attachment 780188

Since I have a PR on order, these might be finding new homes.
I received the bottom one in hammered silver and red and black g10 grips. Can i ask what model this is? Thanks

AK BG maroon/midnight. AK BG red&black/black. Odds? 1:1,000,000. Emotions? Lol!

Phixt - I did not mean to put myself on any side of any argument here, or attempt to alienate you or call you overly emotional. I can see how my post seemed to be piling on based on the fact that I responded to a response, and some of the tone in my email. It seemed that you were genuinely (very) upset on this, and I was just offering the perspective that I did as I see it in terms of what the intent behind the Grab Bags is, and what we all get based on what we signed up for. It is hard to read the tone in emails and it appears you were a bit tongue in cheek, and I did not pick up on that.

All the best and I hope you are able to make the best out of your Grab Bag.

Cam

I'm fortunate enough to have a local knife store owned by passionate people that accept trades. I was able to swap my bag the same day I opened it, and picked up a Busse that I actually wanted with a sheath:
https://bladeforums.com/threads/end...ag-image-thread.1517197/page-33#post-17465561
They were asking more than $500 but less than $860 so we both came out ahead.
If I didn't have them, I honestly would have just kept the bag rather than go through with selling them on the exchange.
I don't really have a good reason, but I hate selling stuff online. Email exchanges, public forums, eBay... I'm just not into being the seller. It seems like when I am, I wind up setting the price point super low just to get it over with. That way I don't have to check the post or deal with tire kickers and then pack, ship and track the item. There's lots of hidden costs, (like my time which is the most important :p) and the whole ordeal always stresses me out. I much prefer being the buyer and simply dealing with anticipation.
If I were in phixt's shoes, the disapointing irony would have me really frustrated as well. I would be perfectly happy with anything other than that model in his situation. It isn't about rationalizing disappointment, it's about the cruel irony.
Just thought I'd share an alternate perspective. I can relate to both sides.
Yeppers. Plus AK no resale; auto drop sticker price by $100-150 if seller is lucky. My 'bonus value' is $110 in g10 slabs and a $577 stickered blade no one wants to buy (or can just go buy straight from site with no worries).

Murman Murman Michael, if you get a chance could you please post the pic of the two red and black AKs side by side in the overall obverse photo? Hogs keepin in mind the maroon AK was my one and only busse/kin until opening grab bag. I cant for the life of me get my new android phone to post a pic through imgur app, and my laptop cant connect so i have no idea what my flickr email is.

Wish I could contact busse about this, but we know the rules. With all do respect, i got rolled haha.

Yeppers. Plus AK no resale; auto drop sticker price by $100-150 if seller is lucky. My 'bonus value' is $110 in g10 slabs and a $577 stickered blade no one wants to buy (or can just go buy straight from site with no worries).

Murman Murman Michael, if you get a chance could you please post the pic of the two red and black AKs side by side in the overall obverse photo? Hogs keepin in mind the maroon AK was my one and only busse/kin until opening grab bag. I cant for the life of me get my new android phone to post a pic through imgur app, and my laptop cant connect so i have no idea what my flickr email is.

Wish I could contact busse about this, but we know the rules. With all do respect, i got rolled haha.
20171013_100854.jpg

If you had a gold membership that blade would sell for sure! If you do get it PM me! :cool:

Just woke up to find an email from Amy stating that the error is fixed and my package should be shipping on Monday :D
It's great to know that you can sleep easy and know that Busse and staff are working day and night to take care of their customers.:thumbsup::thumbsup: If only now I can get a nice CS piece, I'd be extra happy for the weekend delay ;);). Jk I'm sure I'll be happy with whatever is received.

Phixt, I wouldn't mind trading you for that red and black G10 black coated blade AK. What kind of blades were you after? What coated swamp rat blade did you get?

Please understand that the grab bag sales hurt everyone's resale - but mostly those who paid full price for the blades that we received at ~30% discount. This also opens up some tremendous trading opportunities. I received a Rucki in my grab bag, but despite them being available to order on the website, I was actually thrilled that I got one for like 30% off.

You should upgrade your account and just trade into what you want. I don't think you'll have any problem unloading the AK.

It really is time for Phixt to $#!+ or get off the pot. He's been given the best advise and encouragement. If he ONLY makes $530 on selling his bag IT'S A WIN he's recouped his money, got gold membership for free and can buy the blade he so desires. Heck I've asked him to pm me twice.

Mods if I'm out of line please forgive and remove this post.

Just received my missing grab bag and I'm so happy with my current acquisition. I received a BG HNWS in Tanker grey w/ green linen micarta grips. All in all I am very happy! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: No INFI but lots of great blades. Thanks Busse and crew. ;) By the way Amy is executive class in my books. My wife and I are very pleased with her attention to (us) the customers, overall performance and in providing stellar service for us throughout the month. Thanks AMY-O :D

Back