Enough and Good bye

Just got off the phone with Jerry. Since my initial post had to do with delivery times, I will address that. After going over the time of the purchase of my BM and being told of the circumstances of that time in the Busse shop, I now understand the OLD problems of service much better. I have apologized to Jerry for the content of my post and now I'm apologizing to the forum for using it to vent. It will not happen again. I'll stick to the old way, pick up the damn phone and talk to the party in person.He and I agreed that nobody makes the perfect knife for everybody. If someone did, what would we do with our knife acquiring addiction?

Glad to see you two have talked. Venting is not always unproductive. See what happened? You and Jerry reached some sort of understanding because of your venting.

Best to you, and I apologize if any of my earlier comments offended you. Nothing personal was intended.

Flatlander and I had a great talk on the phone this evening. I did not know him by his forum name but did recognize him by his contact information. Our talk only makes me hope that I will get to speak with all of you at some time or another. Different circumstances of course, but live conversation just can't be beat. Bob is a gentleman and a die-hard Busse Combat fan, he is always welcome here.

Jerry Busse

Glad to see how this worked out. It's good to see good people work things out without flaming. Too bad Ryu couldn't say the same. It's funny but judging by the pics, some couldn't get through the door without it hitting them in the rear.

------------------
Dave (Phil.4:13)
I Can Do All Things Through Him Who Strengthens Me
Lifter at work: www.profitness.com/Profiles/profileDaveAbramson

Back