Enrique Peña knives

Enrique, I think a long pull works well with a modified wharncliffe blade.
Tony Bose has done them both ways from what I recall seeing and I had Rick Menefee put a long pull on one for me as well.

That's a nice looking knife and should be a stout cutter.

P1012368.jpg

P1012342.jpg

P1012347.jpg

Damn nice! The long pull looks great.I would have never guessed it was your first. You're a natural.

Nate, I'm not sure if I understood you correctly or not and my apologies if I haven't...Enrique's done long pulls before, I have long pulls on both blades of my gunstock.
If I misunderstood, sorry.

Nate, I'm not sure if I understood you correctly or not and my apologies if I haven't...Enrique's done long pulls before, I have long pulls on both blades of my gunstock.
If I misunderstood, sorry.

Sorry Elliot. :eek:

I guess I should have worded it better. The one he made for me has a long pull as well. I meant his first Zulu Pattern.

Not yet,Rob. I will do a full write up when I do though. I'm going on vacation with my family on the 30th, so if I gets here before then I'll be able to. If not I'll do it when we get back.

Not yet,Rob. I will do a full write up when I do though. I'm going on vacation with my family on the 30th, so if I gets here before then I'll be able to. If not I'll do it when we get back.

Hopefully you get it before you leave town!

Enrique, I really like the look with the long pull. Can we see a pic with the knife closed?

Nice knife Enrique. The new owner should be really happy with that one.

- Christian

Hello to all. Here is the latest knife that I have made. Closed length is 5 3/8'' it is a monster. Knife not for sale.

P1012603.jpg

P1012616.jpg

P1012627.jpg

WOW ! That is not just "floating my boat - it's positively Rockin" :D
Absolutely Top Class work, Enrique. You are a Master of the Slip-joint :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Wonderful HTT! Beautiful stag :thumbup:
Yes, they are really big knives.
You should post it in the "Remington Bullet Lovers" Thread :)

Peter

A real beauty! The darker stag sets it off and the detail is exceptional. Looks like a real bullet in the handle :D

Back