• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Enrique Pena Lanny's clip flipper. Price drop

What I have for sale today is a treat especial!!

Enrique Pena custom Lanny's clip flipper

This knife is in like new in pouch condition. This knife has the fastest flipping action I have ever seen and I am comparing it to RJ Martin, Skahas and Shiros. The combination of really hard detent and very free ball bearing action just makes it a wicked flipper. It is not drop shutty but it is very close and would be if it had a heavier blade. I have seen advertisements from various web retailers selling these for $1,025 USD without the Timascus clip . The table price on this one at BladeShow was $1,249 USD.

I am looking for was $800 now $700 shipped in the in the United States including insurance and priority shipping because I do not have the certificate of authenticity. I think it would be fairly simple to just email the maker and have them write out a new certificate.

Here are some pictures and a YouTube video. The particular knife in the YouTube video seems to not have as strong a detent as this one does.

IMG-20190422-WA0001.jpg IMG-20190422-WA0002.jpg IMG-20190422-WA0003.jpg IMG-20190422-WA0004.jpg IMG-20190422-WA0005.jpg IMG-20190422-WA0006.jpg

You can say I will take it here, then please send me a PM or an email Thank you for looking .

The center in is radon I think that is just the angle the picture was taken out. I will get you another picture within a couple of hours.

Thanks

I am but lately I've had bad luck with knives getting shipped across the border into Canada it is just fine going in the other direction I'm going to have to say no .Unless you're in Canada. Thanks.

I am but lately I've had bad luck with knives getting shipped across the border into Canada it is just fine going in the other direction I'm going to have to say no .Unless you're in Canada. Thanks.
I'll see if i can sell it before this peña does!

Last edited:
I checked it out and the pivot screw was not loose .The centering you see in the picture on my ad is what it has . If you look at it one way at a pierce like it's dead center and if you look at it another way it appears like it might be a hair off. It is quite difficult to tell. If anybody is still interested I will give you a break for that small defect

Last edited:
Back