• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

ESEE Izula with TKC scales

Status
Not open for further replies.

shandrydan1

Gold Member
Looking to sell my ESEE Izula in black. It has a set of TKC G10 handle scales in great condition that are green/black and it also comes with the sheath and clip plate. The knife itself is a user I picked up here on the exchange a while back but it has plenty of life left in it but it does need sharpening. I didnt use it much at all myself since I prefer my BK14s.

Here is a link to the album for pics:
http://s1129.photobucket.com/albums/m515/shandrydan1/Knife Sale/

I am looking for $pf and I only accept paypal. If not sending as gift please add 3%. I'm not looking for any trades at this time as I am trying to sell some stuff to finish paying for some truck repairs and Christmas. If you have any questions email is the best way to reach me. First "I'll take it" by time stamp here on the forums gets it. I reserve the right to refuse sale. Buyers must be 18+ and aware/responsible for all laws, etc. I will do my best to ship same day or the day after purchase depending on work. I dont ship to NY or international.

Last edited:
Here you go Bro

P1030057.jpg

I know how to post pics, I was just posting the main link so I could get both threads up ;)

Thanks though! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back