ESEE pictures and chat πŸ‘πŸ»

I spotted an ESEE the other day that was serialized, something like "1 out of 100," does ESEE usually serialize the first hundred or so or are there particular releases that you can find?

Past experiences have taught us to go down the back to open new parcels away from mam 😁. What she doesn't know won't hurt her.

I've said before the Junglas wasn't for me but I thought I'd give it a try again and use one for a while. I'm going to modify it and the sheath a bit to see if it's practical on the farm and out hunting..

Dan 🦘 πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

I showed the new Junglas to one of our workers. He is from an island in the Pacific that has no electricity or running water. He lives off the land and cooks with fire every day and he lives his life with a "bush knife", a 26" machete that is unbranded. His initial impressions of the Junglas were, it's too short with an unnecessarily complicated sheath that costs way too much money. I guess we live comfortably and don't really know what is essential for basic survival. Having said that he asked if I could get him one off the Internet for him to take home to his family 😁.

I spotted an ESEE the other day that was serialized, something like "1 out of 100," does ESEE usually serialize the first hundred or so or are there particular releases that you can find?
.....they made some limited runs etc it will be unique to normal production in some way..... this is my 6HM image0.jpeg.

Last edited:
.....they made some limited runs etc it will be unique to normal production in some way..... this is my 6HM .
Thank you! Excellent, nice work on grabbing one of the 250 - I'll keep my eyes open for when they release another limited run. I checked but your particular run is sold out.

They don't do many numbered "1 of XXX" runs as they are not generally great sellers. They tend to concentrate on production runs as with COVID and such sales went way up and stretched capacity. Some knives announced a few years ago have yet to see production. There are stedfast models in their lineup that just keep on selling so it tends to be focusing on demand. I am not speaking for ESEE but Jeff R has made no secret of these things.

They don't do many numbered "1 of XXX" runs as they are not generally great sellers. They tend to concentrate on production runs as with COVID and such sales went way up and stretched capacity. Some knives announced a few years ago have yet to see production. There are stedfast models in their lineup that just keep on selling so it tends to be focusing on demand. I am not speaking for ESEE but Jeff R has made no secret of these things.
Good to know, they seem pretty rare - haven't seen too many of the numbered runs around. Yours is the second one I've seen. I'll stop by the ESEE booth at BLADE Atlanta and check out their selection.

I have a RAT5 that got me looking at ESEE in the first place. I like it !!! Now ESEE (well Rowan) have acquired all of Ontario’s equipment and leftovers and moved it to Idaho it will be interesting to see what happens !

Finished up the sheath work I started a while back, for the ESSE 3. I'm the first to admit that my leather work is, shall we say, less than stellar, but it's functional....I hope. :)

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

Used the Izula II to recover a couple of hog jaws from my hunting this last week....

.......that dirty hog hide is tough on an edge as is digging around a joint and levering till it lets go. Only needed a pull up the steel after each to get back to good though.

Looks like Predator jaw.

From the movie "Predator" for any that don't know.

Back