1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

2. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Evans Knife and Tool Companion-USA MADE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades (Individual)' started by Brian.Evans, Jun 1, 2016.

1. Brian.Evans

Brian.Evans Registered Member

Aug 20, 2011
    Evans Knife and Tool Companion-USA MADE

Hey guys! The Companions are back and this time are 100% MADE IN THE USA. There are a couple changes on this run, notably the steel and the grind. The new Gen 2 Companions are made in CPM20CV and feature a flat grind rather than the S35VN and sabre grind of the Gen 1 model.

These knives are being produced by Precision Plus in Escanaba, Michigan. They are currently in production and have a delivery date of 10-14 weeks. I wasn’t going to offer these on Bladeforums, but I decided that my Bladeforums family deserved to get in on the action.

I have 65 knives to offer and when they’re gone, they’re gone. On the last run a similar number sold out in 72 hours, so don’t wait too long if you want one. I also have a few extra scale sets that are offered. New this run are liners! Offered in limited quantities, these 0.040” thick liners go between the knife tang and scales and allow you to customize your knife to your liking.

As always, the knives come with a HaleStorm Custom Kydex sheath. Ronnie makes some of the best kydex sheaths today, which is why he is the official sheathmaker for Evans Knife and Tool.

Specifications:

OAL: 6"
    Handle: 3.125"
    Tip to scales: 2.875"
    Cutting edge 2.75"
    Thickness: 0.56"
    Stock thickness: 0.125"
    Blade height: 0.75"
    HRc: 60-61

Pricing structure:

Knives:
    Black G10 Handles $125
    Red/Blue/Jade/Orange G10 $135
    Carbon Fiber $155

Scales Only (can be purchased separately):
    Black G10 $25
    Red/Blue/Jade/Orange G10 $35
    Carbon Fiber $55

Liners, $15/set:
    Red
    Blue
    Orange
    Black
    Yellow
    Purple
    White

Shipping $10 in the US, $30 world wide.

Basically, just pick your options and total it all up. My paypal address is [email protected], or if you want to pay by credit/debit card, let me know and I will send you a request for payment that will allow those payment options.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know. Join the nearly 500 people worldwide that have discovered the Companion. You're going to love this knife!

Pictured are the Gen 1 Companions as I don't have pictures of the Gen 2s yet.

Carbon Fiber
    CompanionGen1CF.JPG

Jade
    CompanionGen1Jade.JPG

Red
    CompanionGen1Red.JPG

Orange
    CompanionGen1Orange.JPG

Blue
    CompanionGen1Blue.JPG

2. Blades2442

Blades2442

Feb 10, 2016
    I am sending you an email, we talked about changing my order, thanks, I meant messenger

3. Beaujangles886

Beaujangles886

Nov 14, 2014
    Sent funds thanks !!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

4. Comeuppance

Comeuppance Fixed Blade EDC Emisssary Gold Member

Jan 12, 2013
    These knives are excellent. I have held one and it was very nice. Brian is a wonderful person to deal with and these are fantastic little cutters.

5. Brian.Evans

Aug 20, 2011
    Got it, thank you!

6. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0

Jan 5, 2011
    Would love to see this in 8in OAL.... lemme know if it could happen and if it does, sign me up!

7. Cyrano

Cyrano Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 13, 2015
    PayPal sent for one Companion with carbon fiber scales.

8. Blades2442

Blades2442

Feb 10, 2016
    If you ordered one and decided to could you get a refund because you made it past the goal of not ok but just wodnerinng

Because right on funds

Last edited: Jun 3, 2016
  9. Crackcase

Crackcase

Jul 27, 2013
    I sent funds on the 1st and forgot to reply in the thread. Name is Eric Rudolf.

10. Brian.Evans

Aug 20, 2011
    Coincidentally enough, I received funds from someone named Eric Rudolf on the 1st. Any relation?? lol

11. rabbivj

rabbivj Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 1, 2007
    already got 3 on order...cant wait to get em!

12. vvs75

vvs75

Sep 23, 2016
    Hi,
    Any chance I can still get in?
    Thanks
    Vlad