Everyone's latest acquisitions!

I've been on a cheap knife binge lately. I picked up a Mora Robust, which arrived last night. This is my first fixed blade since I was like 10 years old. The Svord Mini Peasant arrived late last week. Pictured with an Opinel No. 08 that I've had for a while. Both match up nicely with the Opinel for size.
IMG-5319.jpg

I finally did it. Snapped up this SMF retail. I always seem to be a day late after they're sold out. I've been trying to hold out for a few weeks from buying new knives to save up for the So Cal Custom Knife Show this weekend...., but alas my knife addiction had other plans. Still won't stop me from picking something up at the show, though.

StriderSMF.jpg

Just arrived today .
Para 3 M390 bento box exclusive and MXG dp clip . What a beauty ! Blade is dead center , free falls and has great action .
Wish the MXG DP blue clip matched a little better I took a gamble and knew it would be hit or miss but I’ll run it for a while and decide :thumbsup: I’m hoping with it on it possibly might blend better .
vCDHCVR.jpg

LT Wright Bushcrafter incoming. I owned a Blind Horse Knives Bushcrafter but found it a bit heavy and clumsy, they were 3/16 thick, these new LTs are 1/8" so Im hoping itll be a nice handling knife. it'll make a nice playmate for my LT Genesis.

Cheers, Scott.

mSsSGQc.jpg

Finally got a hold of a GiantMouse GMF1, this is from the Elmax sprint. I'm eager to try Elmax and EDC a fixed blade more often, just need to get a nice fat lanyard on there because the 3 finger grip is not going to work for me :p

20181019-180510.jpg

Latest auction find - The blade says "Made in Germany" (in french), but no other identifying marks, any ideas of who the manufacturer is/was? There was some mention online of Solingen but that about as helpful as saying "it's pointy" :rolleyes:

31645915858_96c4a9e085.jpg

31645908838_de97c0f6ef.jpg

Back