Everyone's latest acquisitions!

DLT exclusive Benchmade Griptilian in carbon fiber & m390. Really diggin that the lanyard hole was removed.

D8684-F18-449-D-46-E8-B499-59-CC7560610-B.jpg

Last edited:
Xr6ajHX.jpg

Finally caved and got myself my 1st Spyderco...

Now no, I'm not "bit by the spyder" now, and not becoming a "fan boy" any time soon... I always knew they were great built knives, there is only ever been just a handful of designs that ever appealed to me. That said, after not being overly impressed by the Kershaw Emersons, I bought an actual Emerson earlier in the year off the exchange and realized I do actually like the wave feature... Thank you Ernie... So when I came across this Waved Endura in the exchange for $80 I couldn't resist. It's one of the few Spydies I did like, as for me, the wave sort of breaks up the standard and similar look of the majority your traditional spydies, giving it a bit more uniqueness in it's appearance, and as well as the Endura's size and the midnight blue scales, yeah, this one fit the bill with no regrets...
I just wasn't 100% sold on the wave feature until I actually owned a "real" one, so now that I do, this was a no brainer as I was definitely confident in Spyderco's build quality to do a great job with it.
I gotta say, I do like it a lot... Thank you Sal and Ernie, (and @miltmaldo )

Just bought a Ontario RAT 1 in AUS 8 as a work knife as a beater.
Have the RAT 2 D2 and loved it.
Thinking about getting a RAT 1 in D2
That Rat 1 is a great work knife/beater/edc. The D2 is a relatively cheap upgrade.

Back