Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Say what you want, BladeHQ shipping just blew my friggin mind!
View attachment 1472306
“For me? You shouldn’t have!
No, really, you shouldn’t have.”

Some construction worker husband, somewhere will get a set like that as an X-Mas gift from his wife and he will exclaim the above without thinking. She’ll probably tell him they are cute.

Then a senior citizen will get a set from his grandkids and love them.

At least you will never worry about having them stolen and they will be easy to find.

Grail achieved.
I have no words on how happy and amazed I am with this one.

ABd4KyL.jpg

Just bought but have yet to receive a blue Ti ZT 0452 CFM390BLU like this one:

zero-tolerance-modell-0452cf-m390-2-tone_1.jpg

Paid a bit too much for it but haven't seen one that I wanted to buy for almost a year and got tired of looking/waiting for one at a "better" price.

This purchase completes my minor collection of 0452s which includes the standard 0452CF S35VN and the rose colored Ti 0452G10M390.

Previously owned and sold the all blue 0452TIBLU and never liked the plain 0452TI or the "glow in the dark" and other scale variations.

So, I'm done buying 0452s and am still hopeful that there are other "new" ZTs that I can still add to my collection. :)

I had an 0452wbw in white cf and i loved it. Still not sure why I sold it, the acton was amazing

Still waiting for my Rogue Bladeworks scales. They were supposed to be delivered 12/12 but the USPS tracking said they are going to be late, with no tracking updates since.
Some Rogue Bladeworks carbon fiber scales for my cf elite bugout
E4437-A72-F9-E6-4-F22-802-B-415-FBF80-A2-B9.jpg

Pairs well with my other bugout with the same scales. Rogue Bladeworks cf scales are amazing quality. The best aftermarket scales I’ve seen so far. If you’re thinking about getting some, do it.
D6-D21-DDD-10-F9-4386-9-C3-C-E0061-CD42385.jpg

Back