Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Looking for Laguiole knives, unfortunately, there is no physical shop near by, looking for the knives online everyday & enjoying the pictures -_-!!

First Bestech for me. I have lots of Jason Clark customs. This is one of his few collaborations.
4H5r1du.jpg

Whoa! Clearly I need to be paying a bit more attention to Jason Clark. Don’t have a sample of his work yet. I notice that he puts his maker’s mark way out in the middle of the blade rather than tucked away near the bolster. Is that what he always does?

I never really noticed where he puts his makers mark, but, I guess it is out on the blade somewhat. He may do a sterile blade if you ask or put it anywhere you want. He is a super cool guy, couldn't hurt to ask.

At one point in my life I was hell bent on not having any religious symbology on any of my knives e.g. Jake Hoback, Jason Clark, etc. Recently I have done a 180 on my opinion and see the maker as the true owner and I am just renting the knife for a while. (If you didn't notice Jason Clarks' makers mark includes a Christian cross.)

How is it? Do u like it?

I like it, fall shut action, spot on detent, premium materials, very good fit and finish, and arrived very sharp. If I could change anything it would be the jimping on the flipper tab. I'd rather have the checkered flipper tab like on a Clark custom. Also, it does not have dovetailed bolsters like a Clark custom, however, they are butted together nicely.

You have the coolest SAK collection.
Most people wouldn’t even recognize them as SAKs.
Thanks, they don’t call me Tiguy for nothing. My son-in-law anodizes Titanium, so I am looking forward to putting some color on them. I am also looking to upgrade the steel in the main blades
We have come a long way since the first SAK's.image.jpeg

Back