Everyone's latest acquisitions!

What do you think of the walk n talk on that.puppy???? No worries about it closing on your fingers right!!!
I like mine!! Niolox takes a great edge.too!!! Enjoy!!
I like it a lot! Takes a minute to get used to the "break" but it's definitely a keeper😎

ZT 0393GLCF Cpm 20cv
ylJkqjo.jpg

NoMw8dx.jpg

5LDFV9K.jpg

View attachment 1584740

All three of these came from Dadpool Dadpool , with the Boker-matic beeing an extremely gracious gift to the wierd side of the collection 🥰
It was my pleasure! I've always enjoyed your posts, your enthusiasm, and the energy you bring to the forum. :)

Love seeing the Frenzy side-by-side with normal knives. Really puts that monster in perspective! 🤣

It was my pleasure! I've always enjoyed your posts, your enthusiasm, and the energy you bring to the forum. :)

Love seeing the Frenzy side-by-side with normal knives. Really puts that monster in perspective! 🤣
The Frenzy is actually smaller than I thought...I thought it was the same size as the Holdout but it's just a touch smaller😂

download_20210617_191141.jpg

Nice collection and new case J jfk1110 !

Are those the stock CF scales on the Mamba?

Its not a Spyderco. Scales are grey g10 and steel is 52100!! Has thumbstuds too as opposed to the hole!!
Brand is Steel River or something to that effect... Its a.great knife, especially for what I paid for it....
If you want to play with it for a month or so send me a PM with your address and I'll send it to you!!
Best,

James

Back